Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Free stickers, balloons, sweets and logobugs!
    • 18th Aug 06, 11:56 PM
    Free stickers, balloons, sweets and logobugs! 18th Aug 06 at 11:56 PM
    I don't usually duplicate posts but I posted this on the Freebies board and someone suggested I add it here, so thought I would if that was alright.

You can order as much as you like. It is from the UK Transpant website.

I thought that if you sold things on ebay you could stick a sticker on your parcel, or include a freebie pen with each sale so you can spread the word. You or your kids could use a pen at work/school. Young ones love to play with balloons and logobugs and they all love sweets.

I applied a while back and received loads of promo items which I was able to distribute through my local school.

And, this freebie could SAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

(My dad passed away last year waiting for a transplant, so I try to do my bit. Most people think that carrying a card is enough but it's not. You MUST register with the site for your wishes to be carried out. I am in no way preaching with this post ... I wasn't going to ever register, I didn't want bits of me taken if I died ... but now I realise that selfishly, I expected someone else to do the same for my dad, so I have registered and I do carry a card)

If this post needs to be moved / removed then feel free.

Thanks ... and enjoy your freebies

To read the responses in the Freebies board, use the link below and THANKYOU
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,116Posts Today

6,009Users online

Martin's Twitter