Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Apr 10, 8:09 AM
    • 29,893 Posts
    • 35,360 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 18th Apr 10, 8:09 AM
    • 18th Apr 10, 8:09 AM
    yes , you just need to have a data bolt on
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ian.bathgate
    • 19th Apr 10, 5:49 AM
    • 19th Apr 10, 5:49 AM
    thanks for that. sorry if i come over a bit thick but i want to use orange.how would i go about adding a data bolt on.
    i want to use orange mobile broadband but i do not want to be tied into a contract.i believe you can get there dongles for £5 a month
    ive read that 02 dongles are unblocked so was thinking of putting a orange sim card into the 02 dongle
    any idea what i need to do?
    thanks
    • web ferret
    • By web ferret 23rd Apr 10, 9:12 PM
    • 248 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    web ferret
    • 23rd Apr 10, 9:12 PM
    • 23rd Apr 10, 9:12 PM
    You need an unlocked dongle to switch sims.
    I have PAYG sims for three and voodofone for when I'm away with the caravan. I just use which ever gives me the best coverage and then top up if needed. Its always free to access the website of the provider. SIMs are very cheap or free off ebay - some come with data allowance included.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,837Posts Today

4,732Users online

Martin's Twitter