Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    geministar2008
    The ESA medical for people with anxiety and depression
    • 25th Jan 10, 12:24 PM
    The ESA medical for people with anxiety and depression 25th Jan 10 at 12:24 PM
    Has anyone who has been claiming Employment Support Allowance, actually successfully passed the medical assessment on the grounds of suffering from anxiety and or depression.

I have an ongoing thread in relation to my situation. But i am keen to know if anyone has gotten through this awful ordeal ok and had the benefit left intact? Are they seriously failing all people who suffer from this mental illness. Yes we may look physically ok, but inside we are far from ok.

When i eventually recover from my issues, which i so hope i do. I am seriously thinking about putting this issue to the government, local MP's etc. The system needs to understand mental health issues alot better than they currently do.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,663Posts Today

9,325Users online

Martin's Twitter