Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    DonnyDave
    Say no to Sky's 0844 numbers campaign
    • 17th Nov 09, 1:24 PM
    Say no to Sky's 0844 numbers campaign 17th Nov 09 at 1:24 PM
    At SAYNOTO0870.COM we have been publishing geographical (01/02) alternative numbers to Sky's 0844 numbers. We have got to the point where they only last a day or two before they are taken out of service.

I am not a Sky customer, but I am given to understand certain changes to mean a telephone call, such as changing package, and in particular moving downwards or cancelling the paid-for part of the service. This is because the website and the red button only allow customers to add services.

I urge all Sky customers who have a view on this matter to e-mail the Chief Executive: jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

Sky could provide an alternative for us to list, but chooses not to. If only a few calls are made to the alternative numbers, then why disable them? If not, then this demonstrates that customers don't like the 0844 numbers.

So Sky, give us an alternative number for customers to use.
    Dave
    Say no to 0870!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,286Posts Today

7,891Users online

Martin's Twitter