Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

HTC Warranty Period
    • 6th Nov 09, 10:35 AM
    HTC Warranty Period 6th Nov 09 at 10:35 AM
    Hi all,

I bought a new HTC Diamond off a private seller in Jan this year. Was using it fine, but suddenly on the 22nd Sept the power button stiffened up then went faulty.

Took it to a CPW repair centre who took it in as a warranty repair. After chasing them up (6 weeks!), they've just come back and said that HTC have stated that it's no longer under warranty, and I don't have a receipt to prove otherwise.

Does anyone know the warranty period with HTC? Phone has had 8 months use, but still hasn't been out for 2 years. Is there any point in trying to push for a repair, or should I just get it done privately?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,707Posts Today

7,119Users online

Martin's Twitter