Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mikolus
    Cancelling Tesco Car Insurance
    • 28th Sep 09, 1:33 PM
    Cancelling Tesco Car Insurance 28th Sep 09 at 1:33 PM
    I sold my car and called Tesco to cancel my insurance policy. I was paying in instalments.
    The person on the phone told me, that the insurance is cancelled and no further payments will be taken, but there is no deposit to be paid back. As far as I remember I paid something between 100 and 200 of deposit. Also my policy would end in the end of October, so I would rather prefer to pay the last instalment and get the deposit back. Do you know if it is possible to cancel my cancellation, claim the deposit back or do anything else about that? It doesn't make sense, if you lose so much money every time you sell your car.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,562Posts Today

11,993Users online

Martin's Twitter