Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    loobs40
    Self Employed Bank Account
    • 22nd Dec 04, 12:03 PM
    Self Employed Bank Account 22nd Dec 04 at 12:03 PM
    I am just about to regsiter to be self employed. I already have a current account with Cahoot, but I'm wondering if it would be better to have another current account dedicated just to in and outs of the business i.e to keep everything separate.

Also I think it would be better to receive statements in the post from the bank/building society for the purpose of record keeping. The one downside of Cahoot in this respect is that the only statements are the ones I print and I'm not sure if that is acceptable to the Inland Revenue.

Does anyone have any advice about this ?

A quick look around the web sites and LloydsTSB seem to have a current acct that would fit the bill, and there is also a branch in my town

thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,922Posts Today

5,726Users online

Martin's Twitter