Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    halloweenqueen
    Wheat free recipes and ideas
    • 17th Mar 06, 10:56 AM
    Wheat free recipes and ideas 17th Mar 06 at 10:56 AM
    Has anyone got a good rice flour bread recipe which is wheat free please?
    or any other bread etc recipes that are wf?
    I have tried wf bread recipes that use xantham gum which is expensive and the bread was very heavy and akin to eating a bath sponge. In fact if anyone was in danger of flooding my bread could have been driven round in a truck and used as an effective sandbag.
    I have disregarded the wheat free diet I was on and became quite unwell as a result so making it a mission to get back on it. I did buy some of that bread from the supermarket but its 2 a loaf and I like bread making.
    i only picked up a few things which were quite expensive and most of them were
    I could also do with some ideas for meals/snacks that preferably don't include potatoes as well.
    Thanks!

Last edited by MSE Archna; 04-04-2006 at 4:25 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

324Posts Today

1,310Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Disgraceful upsell on "The Bank" on BBC2. Young woman goes in for £1,500 loan gets sold £3,000 more. A BANK'S JOB IS TO SELL NOT ADVISE!

• Facebook's the new eBay - 27 tricks on flogging stuff for FREE... http://t.co/E9jppI9cn2

• How many times have you (or your household) switched energy provider in the last 5 years? PLEASE VOTE... http://t.co/UIUfLij3Zl

• Follow Martin