Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    miseryguts
    Orange PAYG changes
    • 26th Mar 09, 4:46 PM
    Orange PAYG changes 26th Mar 09 at 4:46 PM
    I've been on Orange Pay As You Go for as long as I've had a mobile phone. The deal was that for every 50 I topped up I would get an extra 5. Lately, I've had to ask for that 5 as they "forgotten" and now I get a text from them saying, "Hi from Orange. From 29 April 2009 we're removing 10% bonus with 50 top up. 50 top up will still give you 5 into your Phone Fund. Go online orange.co.uk/fund."

This is the first I've heard of any "Phone Fund" and it's as much use to me as a roof rack on a helicopter.

I've been more than a little concerned over recent times that companies like Orange are trying to push Pay As You Go customers into Contracts. I don't want a Contract! You wonder what the point of a contract is if one side can change it just like that (*snaps fingers*) without a reason why.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and did you find out why? also, can someone recommend a good PAYG deal. I'm happy with my phone as I get it second hand from a friend every year.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

63Posts Today

3,261Users online

Martin's Twitter