Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Selling/getting rid of >100 cd singles
    • 3rd Jan 09, 5:25 PM
    Selling/getting rid of >100 cd singles 3rd Jan 09 at 5:25 PM

Having a clearout, and I have too many cd singles - never listen to them, and want more space. Dont want to just chuck them in the bin. None of them are rare, basically chart stuff from the last 10-15 years.

From a quick look on ebay, indiually they are not going to sell for more than pennies, and I havent got the time or patiewnce to list them all on ebay individually.

Was wondering whether anyone had any ideas - I could bundle them up into groups of 5, but I cant imagine these selling miuch better. Am I better just taking them to a car boot sale, or donating them to a charity shop?

Would welcome the collective wisdom from those one here, as although I ahve some expericen of ebay, I think most people have more.

Cheers all

BTW if you want to scare youself, add up how much you have spent on things like cds or cd singles over the past few years. Reckon my mortgage would be almost paid off by now if I had been more sensible
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

273Posts Today

969Users online

Martin's Twitter