Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• 12th Dec 08, 11:08 AM
    Boilerjuice 12th Dec 08 at 11:08 AM
    I rang around a few companies this morning having got an instant quote of 39.75p per litre +vat. The company I've ordered from not only beat Boilerjuice but also another local company. The cheapest quote I got today was 35.43p. 10p a litre less than last time, so it's going the right way!!

The operator ask me if I wanted to arrange an account and pay monthly (i.e our average annual cost split over 10 months). On the face of it it seems like a good idea, we fill up twice a year in December and late March usually, so it's alot of money to find so close together. I'm just afraid they might not be quite so competitive once they've got my money though!!!! :rolleyes:

Has anyone else got experience of how oil distributors charge once they're assured of your dosh??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,155Posts Today

6,940Users online

Martin's Twitter