Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    COS
    BRITANNIA MUSIC CLUB
    • 5th Feb 04, 10:04 PM
    BRITANNIA MUSIC CLUB 5th Feb 04 at 10:04 PM
    services@bclub.co.uk

What do you do to get this company to reply to your Emails ?

I sent Three DVD'S back to them, I know they recieved them because one has been taken off the account, also!I have a reciept, the others I am still being charged for, why ? they won't reply to tell me.

Their records show that I have ordered less full priced recordings !than I actually have, so the account can never be closed and I will continue to receive there recommended recordings. Why ?

They recently sent me a DVD of which they knew had been canceled but dispite them apoligising for the mistake they refused to pay for it to be returned. why ?

I have had 33 DVD'S and 16 CD'S from this company and you would think they would like to keep my custom. why ?

!
    Chris
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

101Posts Today

3,077Users online

Martin's Twitter