Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Quark GB
    0 WOW
    Ryanair. Adding 'Checked Baggage' to 'Online Check-In'?
    • 30th Nov 08, 11:31 AM
    0 WOW
    Ryanair. Adding 'Checked Baggage' to 'Online Check-In'? 30th Nov 08 at 11:31 AM
    Seeing that after having pre booked '0 Checked Bags and Online Check-In', it is still possible before check in, to add 'Checked (hold) Baggage' and charges online, along with Airport Check-In-Fees.

Does anyone please have the experience or knowledge of doing this, to be able to tell me whether or not.

When a booking for 'Online Check-In' has been made.
    And 'Checked Baggage' and 'Airport Check-In' along with the listed charges, are later added online to that booking.

Will my credit card be charged yet another "Payment Handling Fee" in addition to the listed baggage and check-in charges?
    (Having been already charged 16 for having to use my credit or debit card to book flight before electron card received).

Or, as there does not appear to be any listing pre entered for this fee on 'Changes'. Hopefully not?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,434Posts Today

7,981Users online

Martin's Twitter