Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    theloft
    Cheapest Oil & Filter Change
    • 31st Jul 08, 11:46 AM
    Cheapest Oil & Filter Change 31st Jul 08 at 11:46 AM
    Some time ago I started a thread about low cost oil & filter changes. At the time National Tyres & Autocare were the cheapest and personally gave me good service. Things have changed a bit. A. their prices have shot up, mainly due to oil price but also they have changed from Duckhams to Castrol. I was quoted 41 for a 2 litre Mazda 6 (cheapest garage price 59.99). But apparently they are not allowed to carry large amounts of oil on the premises and instead of doing it while you wait, it was a 6 day wait before they would have the oil. However I have discovered that ATS Euromaster also do oil & filter changes (Shell oil) and they were cheaper at 39.99 and could do it the same day. Am going in later so will advise what the service was like.
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,199Posts Today

7,981Users online

Martin's Twitter