Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    highcontrast
    Cancelling Orange Contract early, best way to do it?
    • 30th Jul 08, 2:34 PM
    Cancelling Orange Contract early, best way to do it? 30th Jul 08 at 2:34 PM
    Hi

First post here !

I am currently on a 35 a month contract with Orange, and I got a N 95 which I sold , and have ended up with a rubbish phone due to me selling and swapping them so often!

Now I want the iPhone, but I am still under contract. And i want to know how to get out of it, now i have been told there a few ways.

But first i need to know when the 18 months runs out, it was activated on the 23rd April 07. Now it is 18 months, but i don't know if i pay a month in advance from the word go or something like that etc

Now i know you can cancell it and pay the rest of your contract off, but is there a way to strike a deal as such with them to pay 50% Back etc or something along those lines

Any help is appreciated!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,752Posts Today

9,338Users online

Martin's Twitter