Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    tigtag02
    Incapacity Benefit Tribunal
    • 23rd Jul 08, 7:05 PM
    Incapacity Benefit Tribunal 23rd Jul 08 at 7:05 PM
    Well, we've only bloody gone and done it.

Letter came today.

OH has WON the tribunal

And it was a written one which goes to show just how strong a case he had and proves what a pair og imbiciles the *Indipendent* GP and DM were.

10 sodding points they gave him ~ the tribunal of common sense have awarded him 16.

To be honest, I dont give one jot about the money but as far as proving that yes, being 34 and needing new hips is a bit of a disability to the monkeys who worked on his claim/case/appeal is like winning the lottery.

I'd even like to stick one in the eye of the CAB who refused to help (and basically told us we didnt have a chance)

But I'm not bitter
    baby no3 due 16th November
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

242Posts Today

1,170Users online

Martin's Twitter