The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    veetee is back for me. (Badgerspoon this is in sponsor pay if you haven't seen it before)

37/100
  • LannieDuck
    LannieDuck Posts: 2,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got DQed from all surveys today as well :(
    Mortgage when started: £330,995

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
    Arthur C. Clarke
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    When you do SBTV, remember that all videos are worth the same amount of points whether they last 5 minutes or 50 seconds
    Don't forget, you don't have to watch the whole video. I find that the meter clocks up after about 40 seconds and then I can click on the next one.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Options
    Really struggling today.

DSQ for all surveys...............cant seem to get games to credit me despite having played about six .

Plodding on with vids but Im bored lol doesnt help that Im hung over and tired. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Options
    Don't forget, you don't have to watch the whole video. I find that the meter clocks up after about 40 seconds and then I can click on the next one.

Well I didnt know that!! Thanks.

Might reach my goal after all.

Thanks.

x
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • snozberry
    snozberry Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Options
    I got a 'lovely' prize from swagbucks on Friday - four very nasty viruses.
    Thankfully they have all gone now but please take care when signing up for things. I'm now of the opinion that if I am struggling to hit the days goal then so be it.
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Get rid of that, it's peer to peer and can be considered illegal. It also can provide a back door into your computer and auto-download viruses. My dad got very angry at me when I had that on my computer at 17, when I didn't really understand what that and limewire were.
    You should also run a full computer scan.

Sorry for sounding bossy, I have a migraine and I have no filter today.

20/100

Thanks for the advice, I don't mind you being bossy :) I have removed it from computor, but can't remember how to do a scan on it?
    Hope you are feeling better soon. My DH suffers from migraines on a regular basis so can symphasise with you.
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    Get rid of that, it's peer to peer and can be considered illegal. It also can provide a back door into your computer and auto-download viruses. My dad got very angry at me when I had that on my computer at 17, when I didn't really understand what that and limewire were.
    You should also run a full computer scan.

Sorry for sounding bossy, I have a migraine and I have no filter today.

20/100

I agree I had that years back and it messed up my pc. I avoid any of them that require a download. It's not worth the risk.
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    edited 1 July 2012 at 7:50PM
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I don't mind you being bossy :) I have removed it from computor, but can't remember how to do a scan on it?
    Hope you are feeling better soon. My DH suffers from migraines on a regular basis so can symphasise with you.

If you haven't got it you need to dl malawarebytes that's great for picking up stuff. Then do your normal virus scan with whatever you have on your pc

I wouldn't do any offers where you have to install or download anything. My dad's pc was totally wrecked recently NOT ANYTTHING TO DO WITH SWAGBUCKS.

The olny solution to get everything off after weeks of trying everything was for me to totally wipe the whole computer and re install everything. Luckily I could do this for him but it's not easy and took me all day. It's not worth the risk
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • Lochen01
    Lochen01 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    marieukxx wrote: »
    I agree I had that years back and it messed up my pc. I avoid any of them that require a download. It's not worth the risk.

I'm with Killerpeaty and Marieuk on this one. I've only been Swagbucking for a month so am a real newbie but I would never download anything, it's just not worth the risk. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure