use Topcashback

they never do codes

I agree

Also try to book when £9 promotions are on

• nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    Options
    many thanks to you both.

trouble is we are going to a wedding so only found out last week so missed the £9 deals!!!
  • DDonut
    DDonut Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    I think you can still get a 29 pound one if its 7 days in advance? :) Have a check might be lucky!
    Take a break :p Have a Donut
  • trynsave
    trynsave Posts: 812 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 July 2009 at 4:27PM
    Options
    Just use the code JS11612G to qualify for a £15 discount on flexible rate room bookings made up until 2nd Aug. First 50,000 on a first come first served basis.

Only applies to first night of any booking, but can't find any mention that more than one booking for subsequent nights isn't allowed. Therefore if more than one night is reqd submit more than one booking and re-enter the code.

http://email.travelodge.co.uk/Pages/090728/Landing.aspx?key=220e8gj8zwjjz3vmj08jvvkzlg

title-background2.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£15 off rooms[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Travelodge discounts can only be applied to online bookings made on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.travelodge.co.uk[/FONT]. Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.travelodge.co.uk/business_customers[/FONT]) or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.

The discount code JS11612G is only valid for flexible rate room bookings at the hotels listed on the additional information page for stays between 3rd August 2009 and 6th September 2009 (inclusive). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels. You will be notified during booking if this is the case. Bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The discount of £15 will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night. If booking more than one room, the discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the booking. Offer valid from 27th July 2009 to 2nd August 2009 (inclusive).

There are 50,000 individual uses for this code, available on a first come, first served basis. Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases and not exchangeable for cash. The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change.

All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms and conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply. Should you cancel your booking, you will be refunded the price paid, subject to any standard cancellation terms that apply to a flexible rate room booking.
    spacer.gif
    [/FONT]
    icon-tick.gif[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Booking with Travelodge[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and may not be available at every hotel, every night. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]See our full terms and conditions[/FONT].
    [/FONT]
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    got the same code so looks like "open to all"
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • miffyrulz
    miffyrulz Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Same here, so def open to all.
    I can delete from my inbox now as code now on here should i need to 'come back' to it.

Cheers for posting it up
  • davetrousers
    davetrousers Posts: 5,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's £15 off the Flexible rates not saver rates.

• heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been moved. If in doubt please read this and this for an explanation. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • yorkshirepud_2
    yorkshirepud_2 Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    Options
    It seems to me that this is not such a deal. If you need the flexibility and were going to pay lots for a room that you could change then great it will save you £15.

However i have just checked for a random monday end of july and it would cost me £33 to stay at liverpool street or if i book one of the promo rooms it would cost £99-£15 =£84 so effectively £51 more expensive just to have the flexibility.

Many thanks op for posting, it is of no value to me but i am sure it will be of use to some.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure