Free £30 for website registration

Options

Comments

• expressman33
    Options
    red_devil wrote: »
    do you get bombarded with emails and letters?
    put no to the newsletter then you wil probably get 1 email a fortnight
  • ex-homelessdude
    Options
    is the moneyvista site flash based..i still cant get it to load.
    i fill the name d.o.b. section then just get a blue rectangle.
    any ideas? thx
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    is the moneyvista site flash based..i still cant get it to load.
    i fill the name d.o.b. section then just get a blue rectangle.
    any ideas? thx

Yes, I got a message saying that I had to update my flash to continue but when I tried it in Chrome it was all ok?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • linda92
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    cheers. Doing this now. Also, how nice to be told my life expectancy. Not looking forward to the year 2074!

Well, my time is up in 2073. most upsetting :(
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My time is up November 2072. :cry::cry:
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes, I got a message saying that I had to update my flash to continue but when I tried it in Chrome it was all ok?

That makes sense as Chrome has a separate instance of Flash pre-installed and it also auto-updates!
  • wiorika
    wiorika Posts: 380 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    red_devil wrote: »
    what do they want in return from you?
    thats what I am wondering
  • kizzie_nikita
    Options
    Don't think mine is tracking.. not sure?

It's in recent merchants, but in 'pending and awarded' there's nothing?
    Save, save, save, save.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Don't think mine is tracking.. not sure?

It's in recent merchants, but in 'pending and awarded' there's nothing?

It did say last week that they were having problems and that tracking wont show up until some time this week for some of us.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    just found it on there website:

Due to current reporting delays by the merchant, your transaction will not appear on your statement until at least Wednesday 12th December

We are unable to ask this merchant to investigate missing transactions

Strictly genuine applications only. One per member. You must complete the 'build my plan' section

Members must click through using the link above in order to be eligible for cashback. More
    Any queries related to cashback should be directed to us and not the merchant. More
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure