HTB statement

Options
Hi

My mortgage broker has asked for my HTB statement to be printed off but I do not have the option to do that with nationwide. Do I need to ring them up when they are open and ask for one to be posted as proof of my deposit for my house?

Thanks

Comments

• Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is the broker asking for just the latest statement or the closure statement that the solicitor would use to claim the bonus? If they just want the latest statement could you send them a screenshot of your Nationwide online banking view of the account?
  • j3nnavieve
    j3nnavieve Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I did that but they want a proper statement with my address details on too. They do not want the closing statement just proof that I have money in my HTB. I sent them a printed scanned copy of the bank statement online but it does not have my address on.

I will ring nationwide tomorrow and ask
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't have a HTB ISA with Nationwide but I just logged into my Nationwide current account and there is an option at the bottom under the transaction listing called "Go to Previous statements to view PDF copies of your paper statements" which generates a PDF with my name and address at the top. Does this show on your HTB ISA account?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure