***Make £10 a Day Challenge DECEMBER***

Options

Comments

• candyandstripes
    Options
    Firstly want to say Thanks to everyone on here for keeping me motivated the past 2 months, its reading all the posts that keep me going :D

Haven't been on here for 2 weeks as I was busy preparing for a job assessment so my November total ended at £126.50 out of a target £150 which i'm happy with :)

I'd like to aim for £20 a day this time please so a total of £620 :Dbig step up from the 5 a day BUT I've just received £500 which I forgot I was expecting for passing my uni course within the given time so its a GREAT start.. I'd like to have £620 in my savings account by the end of the month - starting to save seems like a good idea!

Going to get busy on Swagbucks for the last few books/dvds I need to get for Christmas & off to sort through more items I can sell which aren't needed

.... Christmas is coming :j
    Target £25,000 | £15,008 Saved
  • Natterjack88
    Options
    My business eBay is booming! Its taken me all morning to package up a grand total of 63 parcels...reckon the post office are going to hate me??? Not sure I can handle being this busy though :S I didnt have to work last year as was on maternity. Now Im doing 30 hours a week and baby is now toddler, luckily being 14 weeks pregnant isn't too hard though! Wondering whether to just sell through what stock I have or to get more in. Decisions! Definitely going to contribute some of the £600 I have in Paypal to this challenge, although Im prob about to spend £100 at PO!
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Wow Natterjack thats amazing. Well done.
    Just ordered another amazon voucher from SBs and £20 B&Q vouchers from s*op & s*an
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Nicky_Noo_Na
    Options
    Saved £4.24 using a voucher code for something I was going to buy anyway :j
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.roamler.com/join.aspx

only available to iPhone users. Check out the blog for referral codes.

Can't comment on it as can't use it :( not available to android phone users.
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    http://www.roamler.com/join.aspx

only available to iPhone users. Check out the blog for referral codes.

Can't comment on it as can't use it :( not available to android phone users.

oooh I have a new phone is there any apps that I can have a go at please?

£3 voucher winging it's way to me after a survey...

and the holy grail I have cashed out on You gov!!!!!!!! I am actually singing about this it's taken years!!!!!!!

£53 to add to my total.....

£92.85 all together

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • Nicky_Noo_Na
    Options
    yey, another £5 SB voucher!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done Nimbo on yougov. I must get back into it so that one day I can cash out too!

what phone do you have? android or iPhone?
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    well done Nimbo on yougov. I must get back into it so that one day I can cash out too!

what phone do you have? android or iPhone?

it's android. and thanks. xx

I was so please about Yougov - i thought as I got 50pts yesterday they'd keep me waiting for the next survey...

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ahoy,

Been having a few very busy days and my new job is wearing me out. Made over £5 in surveys so far today, have about 60 emails to work through so I'm hoping for another £5... No promises though.

Also, just hit payout of myvoice, any opinions on the reward to claim? Oh, and does anyone know how long it takes for harrispoll to update your address? It's been weeks. :eek:

Still £10/155.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport