PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

July 2008 Grocery Challenge

Options

Comments

• greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    BigMummaF wrote: »
    I hope MrsMc doesn't mind my posting this, but there was a message from her on another thread I frequent. The news has been the worst I'm afraid, with the passing of both her grandmother & her sister.

I would like to express my deepest sympathies to MrsMc & her family, & hope she & they will gather some strength & comfort from all her MSE pals.

Oh no :-( Big (((((hugs)))))) going out to MrsM - I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with her and her family xx

Thanks for letting us know, BigMummaF x

GT
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    good morning all

my leg is a lot beter today and so am I thankyou all :j well maybe not jumping

thanks greent I thought you had forgotten will give it a try

MrsMac my deepest sympathies

hoping for another NSD today
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• newmoneysaver_2
    newmoneysaver_2 Posts: 2,374 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree, thanks for letting us know BigMumma F.

Big, Huge Hugs to Mrs M & her family, My thoughts are with you. x
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    today should be another NSD for me, youngest DS is on a school trip so taken big pack up (luckily they are NOT visiting a shop so didnt have to send money for overpriced tat;) )
    DH is away on a day course with work so sent him off with a big pack up as well in case they dont feed him properly.
    made cakes yesterday will do the kids early tea before ju jitsu an dhopefully meet DH there we will have porrige or toast for tea/supper when we get home.
    stuff is growing well in the garden have already started taking a few leaves off the lettuce and rocket, and had a few strawbs.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    KAAT_LADY wrote: »
    good morning all

my leg is a lot beter today and so am I thankyou all :j well maybe not jumping

thanks greent I thought you had forgotten will give it a try

hoping for another NSD today

Nope - just terribly disorganised:o :o - quote has been open on my laptop for days to reply to and the post from annelouise spurred me onto it. Better late than never, I suppose

glad leg is getting better - hopefully you'll soon be jumping again - lol!
    GT
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
  • angelnikki
    angelnikki Posts: 892 Forumite
    Options
    michelle06 You can subscribe to this thread by clicking on where it says Thread Tools at the top of the page near the page numbers Then click Subscribe to this thread. You can then view all your subscribed threads easily by clicking on where it says quick links near the log out button and then click on Subscribed Threads

zoe260373/ michelle06 If you click on where it says quick links and then click on Subscribed Threads You can see all the threads you have subscribed to and decide whether to get email updates or not. Next to the list of subscriptions you will see some boxes that you can select/deselect. Select the boxes and Then click on the drop down box that is at the bottom of the list of subscribed threads. It says Selected Threads: move to folder… click on the drop down box and then select where it says No Email Notification then click go. HTH

OrkneyStar The value chocolate down the chocolate aisle is the same as the cooking chocolate but is 23p instead of 39p. HTH for next time.

(((((MrsM)))))

Nikki
    x
    :A
  • gunsandbanjos
    gunsandbanjos Posts: 12,246 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Just want to extend my sympathies to MrsM and her family, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time:A
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • mumofjusttwo
    mumofjusttwo Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thinking of you Mrsmac.
    January Grocery 11/374
  • annelouise_2
    annelouise_2 Posts: 360 Forumite
    Options
    bigmummaf

Thanks for sharing.

We are thinking of her at this difficult time

annelouise
    Be who you are and say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind....Dr Seuss
  • zoe260373
    zoe260373 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Options
    oh how awful,poor mrsmc...big hugs and my deepest sympathies....xxx
    family is me,oh,16yDS,10DD,9DS&17month old DS,2dogs,3cats,4bunnies,5 ex battery hens&5fish.GC challenge-/£300:pspends already this month-animal food-£28,mr T shop-£119.plus local shop spends total spent £257,:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure