Shop & Scan

Options

Comments

• I,_Geek
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. The clicker beeped twice then got stuck and returned a message about a remote server (I guess Shop and Scan's server) not responding. Their website is also completely blank and I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer.
    I used to have my Avon turnover (sales) here. They've been removed because it's not appropriate to talk about those kinds of sales as if they're realistic for a new Rep to aim for. :( I signed up at the right time, right place, and was very lucky.
  • ciderboy2009
    Options
    I've spoken to them - they're having technical problems and hope to be back to normal by tonight.
  • jiras410
    Options
    Hi there,
    Im new to shop and scan, only my second week.
    Tried to upload my barcodes this morning and it didnt work due to a technical problem. My issue is that im not home to upload until monday now. I can upload my receipts using my ipad but the clicker only works with my laptop and thats at home. Has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I guess im just not gonna get credited for my barcodes this week.
    Enjoy your weekend! :j
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jiras410 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Im new to shop and scan, only my second week.
    Tried to upload my barcodes this morning and it didnt work due to a technical problem. My issue is that im not home to upload until monday now. I can upload my receipts using my ipad but the clicker only works with my laptop and thats at home. Has anyone had a similar thing happen to them? I guess im just not gonna get credited for my barcodes this week.
    Enjoy your weekend! :j

they normally email you and say you have until Monday midnight to submit barcodes if you haven't done by Sunday, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. if you find it is not uploading, try aiming the scanner at a blank wall and getting the infrared light up. Then scan another barcode and try again, this usually works.
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 21 September 2014 at 9:06AM
    Options
    mind was sounded like it was uploading but wouldn't refresh will try again later today

EDIT-still not working for me
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • balmk
    balmk Posts: 624 Forumite
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    mind was sounded like it was uploading but wouldn't refresh will try again later today

EDIT-still not working for me

Same problem for me :(
  • neilwoods
    neilwoods Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    Options
    So glad I am not the only having this same issue. Doesnt help that I am doing the Food Diary as well.
    Mansion TV. Avoid at all cost's :j
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 September 2014 at 12:22PM
    Options
    Same issue for me - its hanging then a server error comes up.

Wont let me upload the photos either ... :(
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • nicki_2
    nicki_2 Posts: 7,321 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Not working for me either :(
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
  • m3kx
    m3kx Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm not able to upload or transmit either, they must still be having sever issues.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback