Days Out Quick Deals Note discussion

Options

Comments

• Rowan_Phillimore
    Options
    If anyone is free on Saturday 13th September and wants to visit some of London's best attractions then you can make a massive saving by joining the Walk and Explore event taking place that day.
    I heard about it through a friend and its basically a charity walking trail/fun day which entitles you to free entry to attractions along the route.
    so far attractions confirmed are HMS Belfast, The Golden Hinde and St Pauls which would cost around £55 for a family of four. If you go along as part of Walk and Explore its just £35 for a family of four so thats a £20 saving already. :j
    On top of that its just a really fun family day anyway with loads of free entertainment all day at the Tate Modern base camp (face painting, arts and crafts etc), and free goody bag and medal for everyone. anyway, there's loads more about it at www.walkandexplore.org.uk
  • PoppyM_2
    Options
    Hi,
    I've just found an offer giving free entry to Warwick Castle - all you need to do is download the voucher from the site.
    Poppy! :)

http://www.warwick-castle.co.uk/freevoucher/
  • Cherylavce
    Options
    If you buy packs of Pitch Brioche (blue packet) they have vouchers in them for Legoland, Sealife centre etc which enable kids to go free when accompanied by a full paying adult.

Seeing as the brioche costs around £1.85 and the kids tickets cost around £8 it's a massive saving, and you get a tasty treat!

Hope this helps someone!
  • pipz_2
    pipz_2 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    :j 75 % off ticket prices in July and Aug :j

Phone up the ticket line on 0870 220 4000 to book tickets and quote "TESCO"

:T :T :T

has anyone used this? does it work only we are thinking about going next week and have some half price vouchers to use but these seems a too good to be true offer - are there time restrictions for this, ie after midday entry or something?
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A good one here for Adventure Island theme park.

When you buy a Big Adventure Band (£22) or Junior Band Ticket (£15) at any c2c station (check if theres a station for you) you will get free return ticket to Southend Central station.

Info on offer here

Seems to run til park closes in November.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • Classy_Chick06
    Options
    Hi guys, does anyone know of any means or ways of getting reduced admission into Flamingo Land please, my daughter and her b/f are taking my grandson for a week in sep.
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • Helen819
    Helen819 Posts: 226 Forumite
    Options
    You can download an unlimited number of money-saving vouchers for a whole yr.

Just registar at www.daysout.co.uk choose the £10 package and enter the discount code WOTV8/8.

all you need then pay is £6.

also you'll recieve a free copy of the 2008 edition of the days out mag worth £3.95.

Hope this is of some help to people.
  • Arcana
    Arcana Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    pipz wrote: »
    has anyone used this? does it work only we are thinking about going next week and have some half price vouchers to use but these seems a too good to be true offer - are there time restrictions for this, ie after midday entry or something?

According to this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=12944643
    it's staff only I'm afraid. :cry:
  • uklad79
    uklad79 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I just noticed this one on the forums it was at the Trafford Centre but has moved down south it's a fun show....

Hi, the guys here at Moneysavingexpert have allowed me to offer all members 1/2 price tickets to Cirque Surreal. We are running the offer for the rest of the tour which is in the South of England, so hopefully quite a lot of you will have an opportunity to catch the show.

I'm afraid this offer is only available for tickets booked over the telephone on the following number 0161 876 2015 you have to mention "moneysaving expert" The offer is 1/2 price the normal ticket prices for Adults (£12 - £32) and concessions (£8 - £24) and is not valid with any other discount offer or voucher.

Information about where we are showing can be found at our website www.cirquesurreal.co.uk. along with all the terms and conditions.

If you have never seen Cirque Surreal, you can see a clip at You Tube

Hope to see you all soon
  • atomic01
    Options
    My son wanted to enter the free kids competition at www.jetix.co.uk/treasure and I found when you've completed that (free) it pops up a voucher for a free child entry to Chessington valid until November (there are resreictions but they're not bad)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure