Alton, Thorpe, Chessington 75% Off

Options
Hi, work at Tesco and have been given a leaflet with my pay today. IT say All Staff Offer then for the three parks states 75% off for July and August. It then reads: to book call 0870 220 4000 and quote Tesco along with the date of your visit.

Hope this helps out others and cant see why others cant ring up and also quote tesco if your not staff.

Comments

• karendb
    karendb Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    kevstarkie wrote: »
    Hi, work at Tesco and have been given a leaflet with my pay today. IT say All Staff Offer then for the three parks states 75% off for July and August. It then reads: to book call 0870 220 4000 and quote Tesco along with the date of your visit.

Hope this helps out others and cant see why others cant ring up and also quote tesco if your not staff.

Thanks Kev - I wonder if they'll ask for a staff number or something? If you're planning on going anyway, you've got nothing to lose though :)
    I would love to be lazy but can't find the time:exclamati
  • kevstarkie
    kevstarkie Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    It says nothing on the leaflet about needing to take any staff info with you. They might ask when you ring to book but I doubt it and what has anyone got to lose by trying.
  • katie_phillips
    Options
    :j I work for Tesco and have just got 75% off tickets to Chessington world of adventure, all you need to do is phone 0870 220 4000, this is open to staff members only as you need to give your employee number however you can add family and friends to your booking, very helpfull telephone staff, quick and easy to do very pleased. Ps - family and friends get the 75% off if you book them in at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure