Leapforce

Options

Comments

• Bizzie_Lizzie
    Options
    Gosh, caitchbee - how mysterious: perhaps we're not all treated the same....

It might be that my limited time doing task means that I'm not doing the reviewed sample, but the dates when I log in suggest they didn't look at my Type 3 tasks in September, and I was only emailed (twice!) about Type 1.

Type 1 updated Sep 24: Average (review period Sep)

Type 2 updated Sep 14: No Score Available (review period Aug)

Type 3 updated Aug 26: Above Average (review period Aug)
  • Cybi-Ping
    Options
    Toxicity wrote: »
    When I was asked to explain mine I just copied and pasted their part, then explained my rating underneath for each one. I was NRT up until they dealt my response and appeared satisfied with it, then the work returned. So it would be worth responding. :)

I have tasks back!!!!!! Thank you Toxicity, I wasn't going to bother replying but I'm so glad I did. :)
  • caitchbee
    Options
    Gosh, caitchbee - how mysterious: perhaps we're not all treated the same....

It might be that my limited time doing task means that I'm not doing the reviewed sample, but the dates when I log in suggest they didn't look at my Type 3 tasks in September, and I was only emailed (twice!) about Type 1.

Type 1 updated Sep 24: Average (review period Sep)

Type 2 updated Sep 14: No Score Available (review period Aug)

Type 3 updated Aug 26: Above Average (review period Aug)

Yes mine is the same. I only got reviews for Type 1 this month but had 1 and 3 last month and have never had type 2.
  • PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got an email to say my contract was renewed a few days ago, really pleased as don't have time to do too much work but it's a nice extra!
  • Bizzie_Lizzie
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kate_pixie
    kate_pixie Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    NRT for the second day in row. Has anyone else got this?

I'm used to Monday's being dead, but getting a bit concerned now as I got a substandard in one of my reviews the other week. :(

I guess I'll just take a breather from staring at Check4Change and have another looksie tonight.

Happy working all!

Finally a Homeowner 04.10.13 :j

Frugal Living Challenge 2015 £958.70 / £12,000

"So much to do, so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the back streets?"
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    I've not had a chance to try and work today, but had plenty yesterday...
  • Ruby_Ruby
    Ruby_Ruby Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    Been quite busy with tasks lately, how has everyone else been doing?
  • Toxicity
    Toxicity Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    Same, lots of work here. :)
  • noire.uno
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm a newbie so please be gently with. I recent had my invoice was returned because of time discrepancy. LP said I reported a of 1 hour but Unaccounted Variance according to their server is -10 mins .What does this mean, did I bill less or more on my time sheet.Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure