IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CP Plus PCN appeal rejected. Is it worth appealing to PAOLA and how?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Please show us the Notice to Keeper.[/QUOTE]

Here it is

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/924/aMHoHe.jpg
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    That's not the NTK, that's the next letter after it. You can tell that from the first words.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Forumite
    edited 10 April at 2:05PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];73836236]Please show us the Notice to Keeper.[/QUOTE]

NTK

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/JPomYM.jpg

Notice of liability. They have sent me this few days after my email with first appeal
    https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/924/aMHoHe.jpg[/QUOTE]
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];73836236]Please show us the Notice to Keeper.[/QUOTE]

Here it is

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/924/aMHoHe.jpg[/QUOTE]
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    That's not the NTK, that's the next letter after it. You can tell that from the first words.

That's right I forgot they sent me that second one too.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    It fails to ''repeat the information in the Notice to Driver'' (as required in the POFA; go and find those words in paragraph 8 of Schedule 4!) and says wrongly, that the outstanding amount is £120. It is not, because £120 was not stated on any contractual signs and nor was the PCN for the sum of £120, a figure which exceeds the ceiling set in the BPA CoP.

And the NTK strangely identifies the creditor as their 'client' (not CP Plus!). Hahaha!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It fails to ''repeat the information in the Notice to Driver'' (as required in the POFA; go and find those words in paragraph 8 of Schedule 4!) and says wrongly, that the outstanding amount is £120. It is not, because £120 was not stated on any contractual signs and nor was the PCN for the sum of £120, a figure which exceeds the ceiling set in the BPA CoP.

And the NTK strangely identifies the creditor as their 'client' (not CP Plus!). Hahaha!

That's a good news then, thank you! It looks like I'm not going to go to sleep tonight as it will take me ages to put it together. Would you have any links I could use or would you help me to word it? I know I'm asking a lot though
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I would just word it simply as I put above, quoting the parts of Sch4 that say:

- the NTK must repeat the information in any NTD
    - the NTK must identify the creditor (CP Plus have said it's not them! Never seen that!).
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I would just word it simply as I put above, quoting the parts of Sch4 that say:

- the NTK must repeat the information in any NTD
    - the NTK must identify the creditor (CP Plus have said it's not them! Never seen that!).
    Ok I will try. What do they mean the landowner as their "client" or who is the creditor?! I just can't get my head around it. Need to send it by tomorrow...
    it's too time consuming I think that's why people just choose to pay the tricksters :mad:
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I'll tell you what they've done. They have got a back office admin company (debt collector) to write that letter, which is why it talks about 'our client'.

Trouble is, the letter has been designed to look like it's sent by CP Plus, and very clearly says the creditor is not them but their 'client' who any reasonable person must only take to mean the landowner!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];73836511]Ok I will try. What do they mean the landowner as their "client" or who is the creditor?! I just can't get my head around it. Need to send it by tomorrow...
    it's too time consuming I think that's why people just choose to pay the tricksters :mad:[/QUOTE]
    I'll tell you what they've done. They have got a back office admin company (debt collector) to write that letter, which is why it talks about 'our client'.

Trouble is, the letter has been designed to look like it's sent by CP Plus, and very clearly says the creditor is not them but their 'client' who any reasonable person must only take to mean the landowner!
    Oh OK I understand more now. They have said this in their evidence pack.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/l1KOtn.png

They say Debt Recovery Plus but on the payment slip it says Parking Collection Services
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure