Support for people with Depression

Options

Comments

• Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

Morning! hope you are all well,:hello: CB2 hope you are well too,thanks for the link to that website will have a look later :) I am alright today,going home to my parents for lunch,Played an Aprils Fools day prank on them but they saw through me and my idea backfired :rotfl:

Have a lovely day :)

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • rose07
    rose07 Posts: 2,442 Forumite
    Options
    A big welcome to all the newcomers, share as much or as little as you want.

16.gif

Morning Tulip, you know i didnt even know it was april fools, aslept thru most of it :rotfl: , so what prank did ya play on your parents. I used to play exactly the same joke on my dad every single year, but caught him out each time heheh. Hope your well today.

Hi CB2, what a fountain of knowledge you are. Interesting article tho...Interesting because when I was in hospital we had no free phone service to the samaritains altho there was a phone, that was broken haha

Milliemonster Big 1.gif first. You have been through alot over the last wee while. Have you ever stopped and given yourself credit for the things you have done. Im soo sorry to hear about your mum, were you close? Have you been able to grieve for your mother. Alot of the time we keep our emotions inside, unable to express them, but it is a great release when we do. If you need to talk I am here to listen. I hope your ok today xx

Saz, Gem, LM Nice to see yas. Hope you and yours are both well xx

Right I had better go get some thingas done. I went for a nice swim just now, very refreshing :)

huggles to all that need them
    xxx

3.gif
    BB B*TCH NO 8
    May your dreams come true and set you free :kisses3:
    Tiff A.S.M 10

• Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Rosie - nice to see you too. I'm not three bad thanks:) How's things with you? xx

CB2 I need more time than I have right now, but I will reply to you.

Everyone's very quiet - I do hope that's in a good, or at least ok, kind of way :)

Much love to all,
    Sx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • shazrobo
    shazrobo Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    Options
    clipboard2 wrote: »
    Aw, thank you Shaz for your kind words (post 1131 -26th March). I'm so glad to hear you felt so helped and supported by the Samaritans when things were desperate.
    We are just ordinary people! Just volunteers.
    Some Sams have suffered depression themselves in the past, so they know from their own experience what helps (and what doesn't).

If anyone reading this is feeling useless and worthless, may I encourage you to take heart; with a bit of support your life can be turned around no matter how black things feel right now........

www.sophieandrews.co.uk - Sophie's autobiography.....
    From Samaritan caller to Director of Samaritans (appointed 2008)

May I say Shaz, from your posts, you have shown remarkable resilience and perseverance in your difficult situation.
    Do you feel things could change? What might be of help?
    If you need a break, you're very welcome to come and stay in my home and enjoy some relaxation and chill out time.
    <hugs> CB2X
    hi cb2, i think things will only change once the boys are adults and are well supported in suitable housing to meet their needs, til then i will remain a full time carer with no respite or support, from services that are supposed to support families who are struggling.
    thanks for the welcome to your home for some chill out time, unfortunatly where i go the boys have to come too.

hugs

shaz xxx
    enjoy life, we only get one chance at it:)
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi guys

Managed to find you again.:)

Been feeling really odd the last few days. Dizzy, confused and irritable. Keep thinking I am going to die but so far, I'm OK. Been OK with my OH but it has affected my confidence feeling this way.

My mum has been having noise problems from her neighbours, so she's feeling really rough. We have been helping her out by getting the right people involved etc.

I find someone I used to know on Twitter but he isn't following me back. It sounds silly but it is really annoying me. Same goes when I lose friends on Facebook, not that I really knew them, I feel rejected and it makes me feel angry when I feel that way.
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • Tulip
    Options
    rose07 wrote: »

16.gif

Morning Tulip, you know i didnt even know it was april fools, aslept thru most of it :rotfl: , so what prank did ya play on your parents. I used to play exactly the same joke on my dad every single year, but caught him out each time heheh. Hope your well today.

Hi CB2, what a fountain of knowledge you are. Interesting article tho...Interesting because when I was in hospital we had no free phone service to the samaritains altho there was a phone, that was broken haha

Milliemonster Big 1.gif first. You have been through alot over the last wee while. Have you ever stopped and given yourself credit for the things you have done. Im soo sorry to hear about your mum, were you close? Have you been able to grieve for your mother. Alot of the time we keep our emotions inside, unable to express them, but it is a great release when we do. If you need to talk I am here to listen. I hope your ok today xx

Right I had better go get some thingas done. I went for a nice swim just now, very refreshing :)

xxx

3.gif

:hello: Rosie,

I just said I wasnt well and was going to say with the Measles but my Mum saw right through me and said April Fools :rotfl: It had backfired on me.

Does anyone watch The Apprentice at all?

Katie
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Katie hun I'm recording it so if you wanna talk about what happens just warn me so I can look away first! ;):D:D

Sxx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • Tulip
    Options
    Sazbo wrote: »
    Katie hun I'm recording it so if you wanna talk about what happens just warn me so I can look away first! ;):D:D

Sxx

Its Ok Saz,I am not watching it so you are ok to stay on here

Katie :)
  • Tulip
    Options
    I am off now,

chat tomorrow

Night! Night!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rose07 wrote: »

16.gif

xxx

3.gif

Hi Rose:hello: Nice to see you posting,im ok ty, got a bit of a health prob but think its down to the menapause i have to go for a scan but hopefully everything will be ok.How are you doing? It is years since i have been swimming,did you go with a friend?.It is a great way of exercising and the only type i enjoy it is just finding the time to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure