Virgin Media Bundle - good or bad?

Options
Hello everyone,

I have read the thread about Virgin Media and I am now not sure at all who to get my broadband from.

I am a Virgin Mobile customer and spend about £25 on that. So I thought, it would be a great idea to get the Virgin Media package for £40 a months (Mobile, Homephone, TV and Broadband). I am moving from London to Cardiff and used BT Broadband in London, which was good, but I need to watch my outgoings and and thought BT were a little expensive.

So, can anyone offer advise on the whole Virgin Media Package?
Or does anyone have discount deals? I was also thinking about Sky, but I am keen to get sport channels at no extra cost, and Virgin seems to offer just that.

Looking forward to your replies.
Susann
Challenges:
3 NSD per week

Comments

• tealady
    tealady Posts: 3,744 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hello. I am currently a customer and saw one of their deals advertised. When I rang I was told it was for new customers or those who were going to cancel everything and not for people who just wanted the best deal without changing their service. So it may pay you to threaten that you are going elsewhere.
    Find out who you are and do that on purpose (thanks to Owain Wyn Jones quoting Dolly Parton)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure