Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It was advertised in store and a mailout sent out to those that used the clubcard offers eg restaurants, as it happened at the same time as the multiple going from 4 times to 3 times.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • smoker99
    smoker99 Posts: 4,172 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tesco petrol 1 point for £2, looked at my reciept today and noticed 20 points for a £40 spend, thought it was a mistake so checked the website and its no mistake. When did this reduction happen?
    Not so worthwhile travelling the extra distance to fill up now!
    Tesco's petrol is always more expensive around my way than Sainsburys. Their own brand food is pretty tasteless too. Give me Sainsburys any day.
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    nettymes wrote: »
    I want to double up some vouchers to use online. Does anyone know if I can I combine my doubled vouchers and my OH's doubled vouchers and use them on one item? Last time I doubled in store I needed my clubcard, so we would have to do this separately, but I'm thinking of buying a netbook if we can use them all.

As far as I know, same surname and same address you can use them all together.

We have 3 different sets of vouchers (mine, OH and joint credit card). I have them all in one pile and use them together. Never had any problems either instore with coupons or online.
    HTH
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have a question around using the Clubcard Vouchers and exchanging them instore to buy wine.

I understand that they would have to be used to buy Tesco Finest wine. At the moment there are a number of Tesco Finest wines which are on offer at 2 for £10. If I were to use Clubcard Vouchers converted to exchange vouchers would I still receive the wines at 2 for £10 or would they revert back to full price?

If I was able to get 2 for £10 then I could get 12 for £60 and use £30 of clubcard vouchers to buy them. It seems too good to be true and I don't want to exchange the vouchers then get to the till and be told they are suddenly full price.

Can anyone help?

I bought some of these on saturday and yes the discount comes off.I made the mistake of working it out at the discounted price which is wrong and I should have worked it out at the full price so I ended up buying more wine than I needed to.The clubcard double up coupons work like any other coupon and are just deducted from the total amount after all discounts are taken off.
  • Roger1
    Roger1 Posts: 1,603 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The 'enhanced' :( rate started on 1 November 2010. However, fuel purchased with a Tesco credit card still earns at 2 points per £2, plus whatever is earned for using the card.
  • hitatotatus
    Options
    Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but have just spent about 15 mins searching around and cannot find the answer quickly. Can you good people help?
    I don't usually use Tesco so this voucher thing is new to me!

Can I use the rewards online - because for the life of me I can't see the number to put in to the voucher codes option. I converted my £5 voucher and have been given a receipt worth £10 - could not find anything I wanted instore so want to order online for instore collection. Where is the number on the receipt!!!! :mad: Is it the number under the barcode (22 digits)? Have tried this but not accepting. Any clues. Many thanks.
    £2012 in 2012 = £34.44
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but have just spent about 15 mins searching around and cannot find the answer quickly. Can you good people help?
    I don't usually use Tesco so this voucher thing is new to me!

Can I use the rewards online - because for the life of me I can't see the number to put in to the voucher codes option. I converted my £5 voucher and have been given a receipt worth £10 - could not find anything I wanted instore so want to order online for instore collection. Where is the number on the receipt!!!! :mad: Is it the number under the barcode (22 digits)? Have tried this but not accepting. Any clues. Many thanks.

If you have an instore voucher you cannot use that online you have to choose between the two when you change them up.
  • hitatotatus
    Options
    Thanks for your reply poppyoscar.
    Didn't realise this as changed them in a hurry. Thought, "oh, I'm bound to find something in the toy dept", so did not check if there was anything I liked before changing up. Was very disappointed in the selection of toys (and the prices, which on Amazon are half the price those in Tesco - therefore they are effectively still the same price with the voucher - if you see what I mean). Thought I would get a better selection online - suppose I should check in future.:o
    Thx.
    £2012 in 2012 = £34.44
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Options
    Thats a shame.

The SA usually ask me if I want them for instore or online.I always put the items in my basket before I exchange that way I know they will not be wasted.

If you don't want toys you could buy some and return them.

Some people have been lucky and bought items and then returned them and been given the full value but this cant be guaranteed as the T&csdo state that only the original value will be refunded in event of returned items.Obviously some staff are still not aware of their own scheme!.It is a risk you take but at least you will get some money back.
  • hitatotatus
    Options
    Thanks. I am sure I will find something, it is only £10 after all and will get some basic lego or cars or something like that. New to this and need to be more savvy next time. :D
    £2012 in 2012 = £34.44
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport