So many survey sites, which one?

Options

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is it worth it? Considering the amount of time you have to spend? I'll try Yougov

As others have said, a question only you can answer. I reckon I make somewhere between 40-50 per month from survey sites and therefore I would class that as worth it - in the main I quite enjoy doing them. Its helps that Im quite opinionated!!

However, as I have just acquired a new job with a big pay hike, I might find in a few months I dont need it quite so much (I would go back to Matched Betting, which pays vastly higher and is more fun)
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • raees94
    Options
    I had always bad experience with surveys that is why I do not recommend this to anyone.
  • LuxuryWoman
    Options
    I love Mintvine, quick easy surveys and other ways to build points such as watching videos, I'm cashing out sometimes twice a week in Amazon Vouchers which should cover the fairly big ticket items my daughter would like for Christmas. By far my favourite site, closely followed by E-Rewards which I make at least £10 in nectar points with.
    I would avoid Toluna and My survey but Valued Opinions (sister site to E-Rewards) is good as is Panelbase.
  • mikep22
    Options
    I love Mintvine, quick easy surveys and other ways to build points such as watching videos, I'm cashing out sometimes twice a week in Amazon Vouchers which should cover the fairly big ticket items my daughter would like for Christmas. By far my favourite site, closely followed by E-Rewards which I make at least £10 in nectar points with.
    I would avoid Toluna and My survey but Valued Opinions (sister site to E-Rewards) is good as is Panelbase.

So is MintVine basically another Swagbucks? Cashing out twice a week sounds good - do you work full time alongside that?
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
  • LuxuryWoman
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    So is MintVine basically another Swagbucks? Cashing out twice a week sounds good - do you work full time alongside that?

Very similar to Swagbucks. I work from home and have a lot of 'down' times, where I do';t have any real tasks to do so that's when I hit the surveys.
    Mintvine has a daily poll which takes seconds for 5 points, when you have done (is it 10 or 25? I forget) that's a pollstreak and you get bonus points. The surveys can be very quick and the more you do the more you seem to get.

When you earn points they 'pend' for a few days while being approved and you cash out at a 1000 points for whatever you want (paypal, tesco, Amazon and more) I choose Amazon and apply the giftcard to my Amz account straightaway like a savings account. I cashed out another 1000 points last night and still have 2489 pending which will clear by the end of the week. They also have 'offers' so there are surveys for immediate points (poll Q's are instant too) and you normally get points even if you get DQ'd.

Customer service is also excellent.
    Took a while to get to know the site but now I love it
  • kevinb1967
    Options
    Signed up to Mintvine this morning, just been offered a 24 minute survey for a reward of 30p. It will take me several hours to earn 1000 points.....
  • LuxuryWoman
    Options
    kevinb1967 wrote: »
    Signed up to Mintvine this morning, just been offered a 24 minute survey for a reward of 30p. It will take me several hours to earn 1000 points.....[/QUOTE

No, honestly, once you get 'into' the site and really get going you'll be surprised. Go to ad-Wall to, you'll see more surveys for instant points (60p/75p)
  • mikep22
    Options
    kevinb1967 wrote: »
    Signed up to Mintvine this morning, just been offered a 24 minute survey for a reward of 30p. It will take me several hours to earn 1000 points.....[/QUOTE

No, honestly, once you get 'into' the site and really get going you'll be surprised. Go to ad-Wall to, you'll see more surveys for instant points (60p/75p)

There seems to be another engage me....I can see both my desktop screens on the go at once with this :j
  • LuxuryWoman
    Options

There seems to be another engage me....I can see both my desktop screens on the go at once with this :j

I just did a 3 minute survey for 200 points! These are the ones I love, once you start to get the high paying surveys you often get 30 points if you get DQ'd so win-win.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

I just did a 3 minute survey for 200 points! These are the ones I love, once you start to get the high paying surveys you often get 30 points if you get DQ'd so win-win.

Is a point worth 1p?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport