Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,309 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Simple response.....complain to TNS.

Why is that your response to every query?

It may be a problem here rather than one their end which was why I asked the question of forum members.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    redagila wrote: »

It may be a problem here rather than one their end which was why I asked the question of forum members.

Why not ?.............................................................
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Why not ?.............................................................

How about 'contact' instead of complain?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,309 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redagila wrote: »

Seems it was probably a problem here as today the site was fine for me.
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had an odd thing today I received an envelope with a smart but instead of the usual ref. no. it said "Royal Mail Domestic" and a long ID No.
    I phoned RM who said to log as no smart and return it to them for investigation.
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    I've found that my posting methods have all reset to active (I have far more than 10 listed) they definitely weren't like that as 1) you can't have more than 10 set to active & 2) I had sorted them out during this stint to just the ones I regularly use.
    Anyone else?
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • bellasis
    Options
    TNS have certainly confused me.

I received my postings for this week on Saturday along with a letter stating it was my last one for this 6 month period. Also enclosed was the stamps we get with the last schedule. On Monday I look online and see I have to mail 3 next week.
    As I have not received the items to post and that I had returned all of the spare Smarts I had, I phoned TNS to query it. The answer I received was that I was to keep mailing until I received my "last mailing pack". Although I explained I had received it last week, I was informed that they would send me Smarts to replace the ones I had returned and to keep posting until notified it was my last pack. Confused!!!
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    bellasis wrote: »
    Confused!!!

So are TNS:rotfl::rotfl:.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've found that my posting methods have all reset to active (I have far more than 10 listed) they definitely weren't like that as 1) you can't have more than 10 set to active & 2) I had sorted them out during this stint to just the ones I regularly use.
    Anyone else?
    I had that last week. I just assumed it was connected to the website having been down and put them back on reserve. I just looked again - and they're back so I have 15 active. Let's try again...
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • trix-a-belle
    Options
    bellasis wrote: »
    TNS have certainly confused me.

I received my postings for this week on Saturday along with a letter stating it was my last one for this 6 month period. Also enclosed was the stamps we get with the last schedule. On Monday I look online and see I have to mail 3 next week.
    As I have not received the items to post and that I had returned all of the spare Smarts I had, I phoned TNS to query it. The answer I received was that I was to keep mailing until I received my "last mailing pack". Although I explained I had received it last week, I was informed that they would send me Smarts to replace the ones I had returned and to keep posting until notified it was my last pack. Confused!!!

Those stamps will be mine then ;) i've had 2 emails and 2 letters saying the end is nigh there is nothing on my posting schedule for next week, i've sent all my smarts back but i've not had my presentation pack :p
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure