IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN Admin Centre

Options

Comments

• Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If they are, they had better inform their web manager. See at the bottom.

http://www.elitemanagementonline.co.uk

But that does make a difference. IAS/IPC tend to ride roughshod over silliy things such as POFA compliance and will say that, on balance, they believe that the keeper was the driver.

So you need to state that definitely you were NOT the driver and that it is the PPCs job to prove you were noit vice versa if they think otherwise.
  • Time_Poor
    Options
    Ok I have tried again. I can see Guy's Dad wants to stick it to them and I applaud his proactive approach, but I always try to be tough without being rude (no offence). What do others think? In the meantime how about this? I will make it stronger if others agree?

I am the keeper, not the driver at the time and I reserve my right not to name the driver.

You have failed to follow the strict timescale laid down in POFA 2012 and taken longer than the 15 days to send the NTK to me. You have, therefore, lost the right to pass liability on to me as registered keeper.

I invite you to cancel the charge or send me a POPLA code so that I can use this failure and other appeal points (supported and endorsed by the MSE forum) in my appeal to POPLA.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/Elite_Management_Midlands.html

They moved to the IPC on 14th August 2017. What was the date of the alleged parking contravention?
  • Time_Poor
    Options
    Alleged parking contravention was before that date. Is that a phew moment?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Time_Poor wrote: »
    Alleged parking contravention was before that date. Is that a phew moment?

Yes. This will be eligible for poplA.

They are IPC now. You can ignore #9
  • Quentin
    Options
    Time_Poor wrote: »
    Ok I have tried again. I can see Guy's Dad wants to stick it to them and I applaud his proactive approach, but I always try to be tough without being rude (no offence). What do others think? In the meantime how about this? I will make it stronger if others agree?

I am the keeper, not the driver at the time and I reserve my right not to name the driver.

You have failed to follow the strict timescale laid down in POFA 2012 and taken longer than the 15 days to send the NTK to me. You have, therefore, lost the right to pass liability on to me as registered keeper.

I invite you to cancel the charge or send me a POPLA code so that I can use this failure and other appeal points (supported and endorsed by the MSE forum) in my appeal to POPLA.
    Don't mention that you are forum assisted!
  • Time_Poor
    Options
    leave forum off or assisted off?
  • Quentin
    Options
    Don't mention forum at all!

You may be better just sending the appeal in the blue text in the Newbies FAQ thread.

This is tried and tested and designed to ensure you get a popla code
  • Time_Poor
    Options
    more like the one that i put in post #1?
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    If post #1 has a cut/paste of the blue appeal wording from the NEWBIES thread - yes. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure