Free Theatre & Concerts Tickets - Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,459 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't want to go through 18 pages.

Just registered with SFF. I live on the South Coast but usually go out in London. Should I put a London address in to SFF instead of my home address to get London tickets? Do they ever write to you at your home address?
  • butterfly2001
    butterfly2001 Posts: 2,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mooneypooh i am the same with tickets for tonight did you get any more information?
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mooneypooh i am the same with tickets for tonight did you get any more information?

Did you read the previous posts?
  • butterfly2001
    butterfly2001 Posts: 2,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    yes was only asking as mooneypooh had said they'd contacted ssf- so wondered whether they responded.
    A big thank you to all those who post on the forum and make it a worthwhile place!!!:j

• moneypooh
    moneypooh Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No they didn't respond, but when I read the actual ticket it did have some instructions. Went was really pleased no problem at box office just showed photo id. Fab tickets row B in the stalls :)
  • Sundaysgirl
    Sundaysgirl Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is interested, but have just released two tickets for What If at Vue Piccadilly Circus for this Thursday. Go quick if you want them!
    MFW 2017 #123 2018: £1,852.64/£39,200 (4.7%)
  • Crandizzle
    Options
    How comes the codes thread is in gone but not forgotten?
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Tonight, Tomorrow & Saturday

GREAT BRITAIN

1412598050_GB14_Q4_POST_OPENING_JPEGS_264X380.jpg

23rd to 25th October (freebies actually started on 6th :()

14:30 and/or 19:30

THEATRE ROYAL HAYMARKET
    18 Suffolk St
    London
    SW1Y 4HT ‎

www.trh.co.uk

www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/447279

Richard Bean’s fast and furious new play is an anarchic and foul-mouthed satire about the press, the police and the political establishment. Welcome to The Free Press, a tabloid newspaper locked in a never-ending battle for more readers.
    Lucy Punch plays Paige Britain, the ambitious young news editor of The Free Press, a tabloid newspaper locked in a never-ending battle for more readers.

Ben Mansfield also joins members of the original NT company for the West End cast, which includes Sarah Annis, Ross Boatman, Robert Calvert, William Chubb, Dermot Crowley, Jo Dockery, Robert Glenister, Ian Hallard, James Harkness, Scott Karim, Barbara Kirby, Nicholas Lumley, Maggie McCarthy, Iain Mitchell, Miles Mitchell, Aaron Neil, Lucy Punch, Nick Sampson, Kellie Shirley, Kiruna Stamell, Harriet Thorpe, Rupert Vansittart, Joseph Wilkins and Andrew Woodall.

"Invited guests only"
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi All,

First time I've bagged tickets for a show. How are seats allocated? Is it first some first served as per cinema? I can't get there until 14.45 on the Saturday and wondered what to expect.

Thanks in advance...
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • BettyBotter
    Options
    Mee wrote: »
    Hi All,

First time I've bagged tickets for a show. How are seats allocated? Is it first some first served as per cinema? I can't get there until 14.45 on the Saturday and wondered what to expect.

Thanks in advance...

It looks like from the T & C's you need to collect your tickets between 1.30pm an 2.00pm

Please note: Latecomers will not be admitted – No exceptions Showfilmfirst vouchers must be exchanged for allocated seating tickets at the Box Office 30 minutes before the start, on the day of performance.
    Tickets will be exchanged for vouchers between 6.30 and 7pm for the evening performance, 1.30 and 2pm for the matinee, only on day of performance
    No complimentary tickets will be offered after this time
    Offer is for this show only, this performance only, at this venue only
    * All members must have PHOTO ID with same name as on ticket.
    * Showfilmfirst tickets are never sold and are not transferrable. If you have paid for this ticket it is not valid please contact [EMAIL="help@showfilmfirst.com"]help@showfilmfirst.com[/EMAIL] for further information.

IMPORTANT: Please do not contact the box office direct. There are only a few tickets available and this is a private arrangement with Showfilmfirst, unfortunately no special requests can be considered for these tickets.
    spacer.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport