The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• fracturedsun
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day 243 swagbucks in the end:D.

Fair number of supersonic videos out today, for the first time in awhile. I'm hoping this is the start of another batch of decent number of regular videos everyday.
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Options
    I am sooo embarrassed to ask this but I've looked and looked and can not see.
    I seem to have "lost" the daily target meter, which shows my target and swag mum votes.
    A few days ago it just sat on the right hand side of the screen on a few pages in the site now pooft! it's vanished.

Any ideas, anyone?
    Thanks
  • dragonfly02
    Options
    Pasipha wrote: »
    I seem to have "lost" the daily target meter, which shows my target and swag mum votes.
    A few days ago it just sat on the right hand side of the screen on a few pages in the site now pooft! it's vanished.

Any ideas, anyone?
    Thanks

Hmm mine is always in the same place, have you got the toolbar installed? If so on the far left of the bar is the swagbucks logo. click that and it should take you to the main page and the meter should be on the right hand side of the page. (the green box)

HTH
    Running total for swagbucks - £270 since Jan
    Running total for superpoints -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• lazyman72
    lazyman72 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    myself and my partner both verified using our mobiles and to date have not had any unwanted calls or messages.

hth

Thankyou Dragonfly
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    Pasipha wrote: »

Any ideas, anyone?
    Thanks

Mine now only shows up on the swagbucks homepage. It used to show up when you do searches but now they are back to showing the latest winners on the side of the searches instead.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I can never get the videos on the home page to play. Does anyone else have this problem.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Options
    Mine now only shows up on the swagbucks homepage. It used to show up when you do searches but now they are back to showing the latest winners on the side of the searches instead.

:beer: Thank you soooo very much. Can't believe I haven't been going to the home page. That explains why I can't see some of the stuff everyone here talks about :eek:
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rosie wrote: »
    I can never get the videos on the home page to play. Does anyone else have this problem.

yes, I do I thought it had something to do with my updates on java and flash player but it hasn't :(
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    Rosie wrote: »

I used to, they just started working after a while. Have you tried different browsers etc?

Most of the homepage vids (sadly not the 5sb or 4sb one's) are available under the special offers just go to supersonic and you can play them there instead, so really there's not many extra swagbucks on the homepage just a different way to access them.
  • NellyD
    NellyD Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Managed to make about 200sb today so far through the special offers section.

My total is 465sb so far, I only started on Tuesday.

Hopefully I will get my first voucher soon. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure