HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

Options

Comments

• muffin_man_7
    muffin_man_7 Posts: 784 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 14 January 2013 at 12:11AM
    Options
    bag of 15 fairy cakes individually wrapppped 39p i normally make my own but at that price handy to have best before is 6 feb handy for school pack up or a treat

i also got the energy drinks for 10p i got the cherry i
    cant have orange im alergic to it
    2nd purse challenge no040£0 Sealed pot challenge ???? £2 trolley find not counting small coins till end year
  • Horizon81
    Horizon81 Posts: 1,594 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Goblin Curried Meat pie. 19p.
  • pipmoss
    pipmoss Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Natures Golden Manuka honey 10+ £4.99 Not a bad price
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Longton, Stoke on Trent have energy drink bottles, 380ml with a 45p price on them. These are all 10p. Cherry and Orange flavours.
    Can't vouch for the orange yet but the cherry is lovely :)

Also picked up a set of chopping boards for Mum, I bought these last year and paid £9.99 so was surprised to see they are now only £6.99

xys-0211.jpg
    Wow ive been looking for one of these, the only place i could find one was debenhams, which was far too expensive. I will look in my Home Bargains for one. Thanks for this :)
  • MEGANE
    MEGANE Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pipmoss wrote: »
    Natures Golden Manuka honey 10+ £4.99 Not a bad price

For those of you looking for Manuka honey, Aldi have 10+ and 15+ at £3.99 each
  • bargainfinder1992
    Options
    popped into homebargains today and picked up '21' birthday glass, the 21 is on in pink diamontes, really lovely and only £1.99 never seen these in homebargains before?
  • brunettegirl
    Options
    clifton moor store had Itikes interactive map/keyboard and doodle pad all £17.99 each pretty good i thought :)
    I need to start saving so I plan to save £2 a week to start with:beer:
  • icookalot4u
    Options
    Humourous glasses or strange specks for parties etc pm £2.99 selling for 19p, given me a good idea for a girls get together. Called in for the 18 packs of very quilted nikki toilet roll for £3.99
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Humourous glasses or strange specks for parties etc pm £2.99 selling for 19p, given me a good idea for a girls get together. Called in for the 18 packs of very quilted nikki toilet roll for £3.99
    :eek::eek::eek: You can't leave us in suspense like that! So what are you going to do with 18 packs of toilet roll on a girls get together? or maybe it's better not to know?.... :rotfl: ;)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Popped into my local HB yesterday and they had younger kids snow suits and boots, in blue and pink. They probably won't be there for long as they may be quite popular at the moment :) Sorry, not a very informative post, as I didn't notice the prices (or sizes) - but it's HB, so they can't be that expensive, right?! Oh, and they were completely sold out of sledges, surprise surprise :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure