Breaking Through, Travelling On

Options

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Awwww ... I tell you what, the approach that Goldie's described makes sense to me - when I'm on the diary, I'll be *on* it, but not visiting it every time I come onto mse ...

Perhaps a summary of some actions, rather than blow by blow - I've always gone for the blow by blow approach, which was really important at the time, but perhaps a little counter-productive now :o:rotfl:

SHS, you and I are blogging sisters in any case :beer:

Sorted! Gwyneth Paltrow has conscious uncoupling, I have conscious diary-writing :j

Thanks for the feedback, lovely peeps :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    KC we need you to continue. I'd never have heard of solar kettles if it wasn't for you :kisses3:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • rtandon27
    rtandon27 Posts: 4,536 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    KC we need you to continue. I'd never have heard of solar kettles if it wasn't for you :kisses3:.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I would have normally said 'don't encourage her' but in this case I say KC needs all the encouragement she can get!

Hooray for solar kettles!

XOX - We love you lots KC it would be a shame not to have you here!
    4 YEARS 10 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    ...and now I have a mortgage! (23 AUG 2021)
    17 YEARS 4 MONTHS LEFT OF 20 YEARS
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Awww no - I need to have a good diary to lurk on !!!!!!
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Evening KC, complete understand about posting but bear in mind GallyGirl has to monitor your mould removal progress ;)

Tilly x x x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,710 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Aw KC, I Completely understand, SO easy to get sucked in and spend so much time here :eek: I tend to do blow by blow too :o sometimes it helps, but as you say, perhaps sometimes it's stopping you doing other things...

Do what's right for you lass, not us, but don't ever worry on our account about posting irrelevant things :D

It'll be good to see you when you're here :D

x
  • Karmacat
    Options
    Morning! How lovely :o mould removal and all :j

That's the answer, I think, not to do things automatically, but to post here in particular because it's right - and probably more interesting too :j - not just "Wednesday was busy again".

Today *isn't* too busy - I went out into the garden and did my back in somewhat, though at least it didn't stop me sleeping. Going to start strengthening exercises as soon as I possibly can - I'm sure this has happened because I was lounging about with the combo of fatigue and lurgy, grrr. Can't wait to retire! But today is a beautiful day, so I'll do some walking first.
  • Goldiegirl
    Options
    GallyGirl has to monitor your mould removal progress ;)

The mind boggles !
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • Karmacat
    Options
    She and I are doing mould removal in tandem :D

Actually, I was a lazy tyke, and when I first did it with that HG stuff, because it literally disappears the mould, I didn't rinse it off. This was a mistake :o and it's now reappeared, though only tiny bits :o

Anyway, today, already phone calls and emails, and, um, I'm going to have to work while sitting in a sit up and beg type chair, not in my usual comfy position, my back's too bad :eek: I've got two hours to do.

Other than that, I'll walk up and down the road, to get my back straight. I envisage a lot of iplayer in my day today :eek:

ETA - bless Helen Mirren, to the hundredth generation (if she had kids :) ) for this photo of her with the shopping trolley: http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/607176/Dame-Helen-Mirren-enjoys-low-key-stroll-trolley-glamming-up-red-carpet

Love her to bits even more now!
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Another vote for you to continue posting, KC (sorry - I'm always late to these things!)

xx
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport