First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning luv

Have a grand day today

Will catch up over weekend at some point
    (((((HUGS)))))
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Morning, W. Have a good day.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Sounding very Christmassy. I have started a few new ones this year too.
    The naughty elf has been fun but he might come back as a good one next year!
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Popping in while the smalls are finally quiet (only because they're eating dinner!)

DD broke her Santa plate (I'd half made these over the last few weeks leaving the personalised bits for them to do themselves. So lots of tears! I have made another with her but it doesn't 'match' up to the other twos as I'd spent quite a while on there's :o Oh well she's happy.

We've made pizza and salad for dinner this evening because the time ran away why we where crafting :o

Have quite a few homemade treats to take to the Nursing home later along with some bits the smalls have made. Also need to drop in biscuits and cakes with the cards smalls made for youngest's nurses. I was feeling really organised but now I have to wait for others to 'pair up' with us for the plans I'm stressing :o
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Received another lovely surprise in the post this morning. Thank you so much :A

Thank you to all of you for listening/helping and being there when it's most needed. The good times and the bad ... Alot more good ones to come, hopefully not many bad ;)

Hope you all have a lovely Xmas x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I'm glad you managed to make another santa plate for the liitle'un. I'm sure they'll look back at all the lovely activities you do with them with really happy memories when they are grown up :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Drawingaline
    Options
    It sounds like you will have a lovely Xmas. We have a 'buffet' tea on Xmas Eve and then cinnamon rolls for breakfast on xmas morning, then pizza for lunch. People think we are mad, but I don't want to be cooking, I do the traditional roast on boxing Day or the 27th.

And when our big two were small we were living in Brighton, we would drive down to the beach after lunch and walk along the seafront. Was lovely. I miss that.
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,481 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Christmas is so lovely when you have young ones, make the most of it before the magic fades and don't forget whatever you do they will love :) Glad you had another lovely surprise xx
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas xxx
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Morning, W. How are the wee ones today. Excited? I love them when the're still small enough to believe in the magic of Christmas. Actually I love them even when they get bigger as well.
    Looking very grey here. Wonder if it'll snow. Just a light dusting would be nice.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback