Boots Christmas weekly star gift thread

Options

Comments

• lufoo7
    lufoo7 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Options
    soboid wrote: »
    Does anyone know what next weeks is? I know people have been shown leaflets over last few weeks for next couple of OOTW.

Sanctuary

http://www.boots.com/en/Sancturary-Spa-Box-of-Delights_1511123/
  • *pinkchick*
    Options
    When people say they had points 'loaded onto their card', what do you mean exactly? Is this different to having the offers on the app and showing them at the till when you pay?
    You bowl like your mother. Unless of course she bowls well, in which case you bowl nothing like her <3 Big Bang Theory :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When people say they had points 'loaded onto their card', what do you mean exactly? Is this different to having the offers on the app and showing them at the till when you pay?

It means someone hands over their card to the assistant when paying and the assistant applies the points given from the purchase to their card- including any offers gained from vouchers or whatever else. When someone has points "loaded onto their card" it means simply that; card, loaded with points, by the assistant.
  • 32b3in2013
    32b3in2013 Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lufoo7 wrote: »

ooooh, that one is nice. Next years Mothers day pressie I think :D
    SPC9 #125 - £816.85
    SPC10 #125 - £851.81
    SPC 11 #7 - £968.46
    SPC 12 #7 - £2682.90
    SPC 13 #7 - £4829.85
    SPC 14 #7 - £4173.30
  • Shandygirl
    Options
    Ooh did anyone get a boots voucher through the post spend £60 and get £10 in points valid from Nov 3rd.
    Come in handy for any shopping this week if you cant wait for next points event x
  • jcash81
    jcash81 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Shandygirl wrote: »
    Ooh did anyone get a boots voucher through the post spend £60 and get £10 in points valid from Nov 3rd.
    Come in handy for any shopping this week if you cant wait for next points event x

I got that, but my points event is the 12th so I'm waiting for that. I've loaded the extra 500 points on the app this tome so hopefully should get £17 points.

Only problem is I can't bring myself to spend my points! I don't want to go back to 0 lol x
  • Puttytat
    Puttytat Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nikkij6 wrote: »
    As expected today's star gift is Sensationail starter set. Can anyone tell me if this set is any good? I am always smuging/chipping my nail polish and drive my husband insane so wondered if gel polish might be worth a go, however I have really weak nails that are badly peeling at the minute and I was wondering if gel polish is likely to make my nails worse?

Honestly? I found it dreadful to remove. I bought the Sensationail removal kit and acetone and followed the instructions to the letter. I still ended up having to scrape the softened gel off with the metal tool and it took a few layers of nail with it. I bought last years kit, and I would say my nails are yet to fully recover. Needless to say, the kit is languishing on top of a cupboard and shares in OPI Nail Envy have probably risen accordingly.
    I would say that your varnish chips easily due to your nails being weak and soft and I have noticed since the Sensationail debacle my polish doesn't last like it did when I had lovely strong nails. I am getting there in repairing the damage but it has taken 12 months.
    HTH you make a decision?
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lufoo7 wrote: »

Been waiting for this one - Thanks!!
  • Cheapchick_2
    Cheapchick_2 Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There's triple points ending today when you spend more than £60
  • Bella_b
    Bella_b Posts: 859 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know if the free delivery to store promotion has ended?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure