Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Issy31
    Options
    Hi,

We are nervously awaiting news from Precise regarding our mortgage offer. We had submitted all the evidence our broker asked for only to be asked a week later for another three additional documents. Is this a good sign that we have been asked for more evidence rather than being declined?
    Has anyone been asked to submit evidence several times and still been declined after weeks of this back and forth comunications with Precise?

Thanks.
  • ellison007
    Options
    Hi, just wondering how your app with Precise went? Did you move into the house?

We have an AIP with Precise at the moment & I have seen a 'soft credit check' on my Experian report. Is that what happened to you? Which CRA's did they check at full app? Was it just Equifax & Experian or Equifax, Experian and Callcredit?

Many thanks...
  • Blank2017
    Options
    Hard search of just Equifax & Experian, done at full app. Valuation done this week. Waiting for offer. ARRRRRGGGGGGH.
  • billy1010
    Options
    Got our DIP today, Debt to income ratio was high so had to agree to repay some CCards with gift from my parents. Will not accept my husbands income even though he has a gov pension so having to rely solely on my income. Will be glad when we get a full decision.
  • Dizzy88
    Dizzy88 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,

New to this thread- so pleased I've found it!!

Recently passed DIP with Halifax however declined by underwriters. I have a mortgage in sole name with halifax for 5 years. However my husband has two CCJS one due to drop off next month, the other next May. Both nearly 5/6 years old. My question is based around bank statements. Recently married in august, honeymoon in October followed by Christmas. January we were quite skint in terms of bank account. We have savings of 18k and all my credit card debt has just been paid by my lovely mum. My husband has about £3500 on a cc and I have car finance monthly £300. Salary- 50/60k my husband been in same job for 4.5 years. I'm a teacher- recently carried out supply work back end of last year and found permanent position for January. Been in this job coming into month 3 and have my permanent contract to show. My credit history is excellent never missed a payment! How much impact do bank statements and spending have on the application? I'm feeling very worried about December and January bank statements! We also have a car payment that my husband took in his mums name 3 years ago. We pay Audi directly for this from our joint account. THe lease is up beginning of April for this car therefore it will be returned to the dealer and we will nonlonger pay it. How will precise perceive this? Will it even go against us as it's not essentially our financial agreement although we pay it? Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated! An anxious mum of two!!

Any advice/thoughts suggestions would helps
  • XSam.dx
    Options
    I have been scanning through this thread for the excruciating weeks we have been dealing with our broker and precise. They requested more information regarding a few of my direct debits and proof of address for 2014
    but the valuation for the new build has came back satisfactory. Now it's a long wait to see what the underwriters say I guess!!
  • Dizzy88
    Dizzy88 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Hey!

Are they the only documents precise requested from you bedor valuation?

We've been back three times with documents- over the last 3 weeks.

The final ones were submitted today- I'm a nervous wreck! As who knows if they will want more! I would say you're nearly out of the woods now your valuation has been requested! That's all I'm waiting to hear about.
  • jennicapel
    Options
    Hi everyone!

We've currently been waiting around 4 weeks for our (hopefully) offer with Precise.

So far they have asked for -
    *3 months bank statements each
    *proof of identity each
    *3 months bank statements current jobs
    *P45 each
    *Letter from me explaining why my passport signature is different to my current signature (I was 15 at the time of my passport issue)
    *Letter from OH employer to state that he will be transferring within the same company to be closer to home just after completion
    *Last payslip from previous employer and first from the current (both of us)
    *gift deposit letter
    *proof of bank transfer from gifter to us in statement form
    *proof of original source of lump sum gift

Our valuation has been completely, all is ok. We are just waiting for OH headteacher to sign the damn letter so we can send that on it's way!

Anyone had experience of Precise being funny about one of the applicants working away during the week? They told our broker that had OH not been transferring, they would decline!

• Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    We had our application put in with presice on 24th march
    We also had a letter for direct debit instruction and they have took the money for valuation which is happening on april 6th
    Got a phone call asking for mine and my husbands p60s and that's it.
    I'm currently on maternity leave at the moment. Just worrying now that we are going to be declined . Such a stressful time.
    Hows everyone else getting on x
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    edited 1 April 2017 at 7:27PM
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Me and my girlfriend are using the HTB, I have good credit history with no missed payments but my girlfriend had taken out a loan in her previous relationship of £500 for her ex boyfriend which he was paying, £295 had been repaid in the first few direct debits but when she broke up with him he stopped paying it. She only noticed this on her credit file when visiting the mortgage advisor (Stupid I know.) She has paid off the remaining of the loan in the last week. Our mortgage advisor did think NatWest would accept us and got positive vibes off them. We got accepted with a mortgage principal subject to underwriter. Unfortunately we got declined on full application yesterday. Our mortgage advisor suggested Precice and again we have been accepted with a mortgage principal. The full application is being sent Monday morning. Our combined income is £55,000 and we are tier 3 with presice. I have been in my overdraft once in the last 3 months (xmas period) and have a car on finance of £327 a month. Do you think we have a good chance? Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback