Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry Lush forgot to welcome you back yesterday. Glad you had a good day and familymoon (lovely word).

Matron - I think you're right to call target now, you can always reset it at a later date if you find you continue losing, as many do once they call target. Personally I think once you call target you relax a bit and don't stress out so much if you eat something "naughty".

As I said earlier in the week I've reined back in the syns after a very synful Sunday with friends but still expecting a gain tomorrow morning, or a STS if I'm really lucky - but I'll still have to pay as out of target.

Today's plan went a bit awry as we decided to eat out at lunchtime rather than the planned HM veg soup.

B - SW fry up
    L - Wetherspoons sweet potato, chickpea & spinach curry; rice; poppadom (small) & a bite of naan. No idea of syns and can't find it online. Have called it 8 as probably cooked in oil; a couple of syns for poppadom & bite of naan
    D - Burger (0.5); chips; baked beans; mushrooms; corn on the cob
    S - toast & butter (2)

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - 10.5 as above

Denise
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Was a bit naughty earlier on and had a subway with tuna and cheese but we were later back with the cats than expected and then settling them in etc and I just couldn't be bothered. I'm having my first SW pasta bake tonight though so I'm looking forward to that. I could have half of it (says it serves 4) and still be okay with my Hex A. Didn't have any cheese today - except for what was on the sub but that's been synned already
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Oops got confused between creme fraiche and fromage frais! We've got half fat creme fraiche in the fridge, which has a lot more syns in it! Oopsy daisy
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsp1987 wrote: »
    Woohoo bigger bowls of porridge just in time for the cold mornings!
    Also going to start looking at some soup recipes, chunky soup would feel more filling for me I think!

I love this one

http://tastefullyvikkie.com/2015/04/30/just-what-i-needed-fat-free-yummy-chicken-noodle-soup-maker-friendly-recipe-soup-maker-friendly/

I always put extra carrots and celery in and I make it whenever I'm under the weather or fed up. Don't be fooled by the link, it can be made on the hob too :)
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Awesome topgirl, that's just the type of thing I'm after! Might swap the celery for leek, I'm not a huge celery fan. I find it really bitter if it's not cooked out for ages and then it loses a lot of flavour anyway.
    I'm making soup this weekend!
  • shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Welcome back lush, so glad you had a great time and you looked stunning on your wedding day :T

Apologies beanie. I'll add you to the chart! :o congratulations on your loss.. :T..

Not had a bad few days here, I'm hoping for a 1lb loss tomorrow as that would give me my 1.5stone award so fingers crossed.

It's taster night at ours too, I'm trialling a fat free tea loaf from the BBQ good food site. It works out at 5 syns per small slice, but I've added lots of spices and if it's nice I'll adapt it a bit and have a healthier Christmas cake this year:D

Hope everyone else is ok xx
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shala_moo wrote: »
    This a list of all our lovely SW-ers that have reached target!

They have a wealth of knowledge, having been there, done it, and bought the smaller t-shirt so please feel free to ask them (and us) questions!

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

Maman - target member for 5 years
    Take It Easy - target member for 10 years
    Meg72 - target member since 2015
    Tweets - target member since Aug 15
    JoeDenise - target member for 5 years
    Blue_Eyed_Girl - target member since May 2016
    Arkers - target member since June 2016
    MrsP1987 - target member since August 2016
    Debjay - target member since August 2016
    Beanielou - target member since October 2016

I have added the lovely Beanielou to our target roll of honour!

Congratulations! :T:j:T:j
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Congrats Beanie!

Today:

B - scrambled egg and beans on wholemeal toast heb
    L - jacket spud with cheese hea and salad
    D - wrap 8syns, Mexican rice 1.5syns, loads of veggies and salad. 2syns of sour cream. Cheese heax2
    Snacks - pear, oranges, alpen light heb, milk hea
    Little bit of body magic as I left the car at the shops and walked half mile to baby group as cba to faff with collapsing the buggy!
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great idea MM :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you Shala & no need to aplogise.
    Thank you as always for all your hard work.
    Appreciated by me & by the others.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure