IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Michael Schartz

Options
The_Deep
The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
edited 14 October 2016 at 12:40PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
In my letter of complaint to the SRA last September about rogue solicitors I raised the possibility that Mr Schwartz might be ignoring the restrictions imposed on him by the SRA. Those restriction can be found here.

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check/118966.article

and The Prankster has blogged here

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/update-on-michael-schwartz-now-of-civil.html

The SRA have now replied to me, (the fourth I have received), asking me if I have any evidence. I do not, as neither I nor the Memsahib have parked waywardly since September 2012.

However, I am sure that such evidence does exist, and I would ask anyone who has received a claim from Mr Schwartz in which he appears to have breached these restrictions, to submit any evidence they may have to Mr, Ajmar Singh Mahal, Regulatory Supervisor, [EMAIL="Ajmer.Nahal@sra.org.uk"]Ajmer.Nahal@sra.org.uk[/EMAIL] quoting his letter CDT/1175001-2016/AN3 dated 12th October 2016 to D P Dance.

It would seem that the SRA is listening to our complaints, so keep up the pressure.
You never know how far you can go until you go too far.

Comments

• Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    have you asked Parkie to blog the request ?

Keep up the good work

Ralph:cool:
  • moneymagic217
    Options
    I received a Letter before action from CEL with a draft Particulars of Claim signed by him (the date and his name but no actual signature) stating he is part of the Legal Team and is authorised to sign the document on the Clients behalf. Would that be breaking his sanctions?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

date of letter please?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    As stated in my OP, I am not lying, honest.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Milsey
    Milsey Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We also have received a Letter before action from CEL, dated 13th October 2016 with the same details as moneymagic217
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Milsey wrote: »
    We also have received a Letter before action from CEL, dated 13th October 2016 with the same details as moneymagic217

SRA
    http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check/118966.article

"The Tribunal ordered that Mr Schwartz be suspended from practice as a solicitor for a period of 5 years from the 9 September 2016, but that the suspension be suspended for 5 years"

So much for the SRA then ???
  • Milsey
    Milsey Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It would appear that there are a number of conditions attached to the suspension. I shall forward the details onto the contact in the OP and see if the SRA would be interested in following this up.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    they are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, scan and forward any letters referring to him
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    heads in a jumble after speaking to the SRA ,

OK , the SRA cannot touch CEL
    Swartz has applied for permission to work for CEL on salary
    no decision has been made yet , and until it has , he is working without their authority (as per sanctions)
    12 mth certificate runs out 31st oct , and his will be manually gone thru
    no public access to show what companies he can work for available

"claimants legal representative" verbally agreed the minimum legal requirement with them , and they agree that he should not be working as a "claimants legal representative"

working for CEL as a claimants legal representative is banned under his sanctions , until a formal request as been granted by the SRA
    working self employed for CEL is breaking the sanctions

and the final word

we give the sanctions (SRA) but we cannot apply them

felt like talking to the boss of the "boys" private club

Ajmer Singh Nahal (Mr)
    Regulatory Supervisor
    Supervision Unit
    Solicitors Regulation Authority
    The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN
    (Working hours: Mon 7:30am-4pm / Tues 7:30am-1:30pm / Weds to Friday 7.30am-3:30pm)
    p 0121 329 6619

won,t give his email , coz he was ****** off I got it , emailed back and asked me to ring , evidently he does not want Ajmer.Nahal@sra getting to be known by the non members
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    won,t give his email , coz he was ****** off I got it , emailed back and asked me to ring , evidently he does not want Ajmer.Nahal@sra getting to be known by the non members

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport