Children with a Birthday around Christmas....

Options
13»

Comments

• clairec79
    clairec79 Posts: 2,512 Forumite
    Options
    My son's is the 20th, we started decorated for xmas after his birthday to try and seperate them (a few bits do go up on the 1st as the kids have had the refillable advent calenders for years), the last few years this has somehow evolved into the decorations going up in the afternoon/evening of his birthday) - this may not work for you with it being the 24th (and your child may not want that seperation - my birthday is 6th Jan (12th night) and the xmas decorations didn't come down till the night of my birthday

Always do seperate presents etc, make sure it's not in xmas wrapping (my parents are coming over today to give him his birthday present and will bring my brother's present with them)

If you are exchanging presents for christmas on his birthday I would say don't open them, put them under the tree as this is about his birthday
  • katteegord
    Options
    Hello everybody, hope to find advice here, my daughter will have Bday in two weeks (8 year ). She is a very active child and i stopped my search on ride-on toy EzyRoller , you could see it here - https:\\uviloon.com/best-toys-gift-ideas-8-year-old-girls So, i want to know your thoughts worth buying this ride-on toy or it is better to buy the bicycle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure