Talktalk boost offers for existing customers (help)

Options
So I currently subscribe to the sky sports boost and talktalk keep offering all boosts for half price for 3 months, how can I make the most of the offers for the sky sports? Is it easy to cancel the boost and sign up again or will I be without it until my next bill? It seems silly that they offer these to existing customers but I can't have it unless I cancel and sign up again

Comments

• Terry98
    Terry98 Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They offered me a good deal on Sky Sports for the duration of a 18 month contract. The only problem was that I had to ring them up every three months to ensure I got the Sky Sports discount!

In the end I got almost as good a deal with Sky on a 12 month contract so I went with Sky.
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    HI Hidden,

Promotions are subject to change and do so on a regular basis. However as our boosts do not have a lengthy contract (minimum 30 days, but can be cancelled at any time after) it does mean you can just cancel the boost and re-add it at the promotional rate.

Personally I've taken advantage of the discounts on Sky Movies twice in the last 12 months, giving me 6 months reduced rate then cancelling the service once its run its course.

Cheers

Mark
    Online Community Department
    TalkTalk
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • hidden_sacrifice
    Options
    Thank you. I just didn't want to cancel if it meant I couldn't sign up to it again straight away. Terry98, we came from sky, they wouldn't offer us anything more than 40% off for 10 months when our first year was up and we get our broadband free with talktalk so this with the 10% speedy discount means we save quite a lot compared to sky.
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi hidden,

No problem, let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers

:)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure