Options

Comments

• karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Options
    Free postage if you get it delivered to a store
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I went through quidco but normally you cant get two lots of discounts. Will wait and see.
  • johnswife
    johnswife Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just trying an order and it is refunding £3.49 postage. HTH
    Necklace, £500, Marquee, Tickets Home Improv show, Patternity Tights.tickets to Cruise Show,kindle cover, 2 tickets Brisfest. Tin of personalised chocolates.Hawking DVD, McCain voucher, clay modelling set,Chocolate, Book,Raleigh 125th Book.
    tickets to Gadget show, Hotel Spa break for 2 + £300
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 19 November 2009 at 9:57AM
    Options
    delivery 1p

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Penny-Delivery/b/326224031?intid=ss2_1of3_1pdelv

plus above code

12.5% off when you spend £35
  • BargainMad_3
    BargainMad_3 Posts: 772 Forumite
    edited 20 November 2009 at 12:20AM
    Options
    Quidco was also pushing 10% cashback today and so I did a £28 order which did not use any codes (delivery charge of 1p is done without a code).

Only tracked at 5% though. I'm not too fussed as it is only £1.40 and Quidco might uplift it later. Do they normally do that?

Should have done a £35 order and got the 12.5% discount but I am saving that for the end of the month (think it's only 1 per account per month).

TV Advert for The Times on Saturday mentioned £20 of money off vouchers for Marks and Spencers. Just a heads up - It was displayed all the way through the advert.
  • chelle333
    chelle333 Posts: 1,383 Forumite
    Options
    BargainMad wrote: »
    Quidco was also pushing 10% cashback today and so I did a £28 order which did not use any codes (delivery charge of 1p is done without a code).

Only tracked at 5% though. I'm not too fussed as it is only £1.40 and Quidco might uplift it later. Do they normally do that?

Should have done a £35 order and got the 12.5% discount but I am saving that for the end of the month (think it's only 1 per account per month).

TV Advert for The Times on Saturday mentioned £20 of money off vouchers for Marks and Spencers. Just a heads up - It was displayed all the way through the advert.

Here a link to the terms and conditions for the voucher in the Times on Saturday http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/commercial/article6921793.ece
  • BargainMad_3
    Options
    WoW ! That looks even better than I thought !!!
  • groovychick69
    Options
    do we know if this is just on food or other things too??
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    Oooh if anyone gets the Times can they post if its worth buying tomorrow, please :D
  • 2520years
    Options
    kkjone wrote: »
    Marks and Spencer
    12.5% off when you spend £35 or more Online or Instore

These codes should be working
    Code for Online :
    SNSNOV09 ( valid 11/11 to 30/11)
    SNSDEC09 ( valid 10/12 to 24/12)
    SNSJAN10 ( valid 16/01 to 31/01)

Don't think you get free delivery though

What do you mean by "Instore"? I've got some gift vouchers I want to use, so I was thinking I'd have to go to the shop to buy a new suit.

Can I get the 12.5% by quoting the code at the till? How does it work? :confused:

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport