Pinecone Research is Growing !

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have received this email - not strictly a referral as I do not receive any reward so hope it is OK on here.

Share the benefits of being a PineCone Research member with your friends or relatives who have young children in their household!

PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household. We are specifically looking for moms with a baby or child(ren) age 3 years or under in their household.

Please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/Signup/ds10148.aspx

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can email us at [EMAIL="scott@pineconeresearch.com"]scott@pineconeresearch.com[/EMAIL] or click on the link to learn more about PineCone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,958 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    just had the same email !

Dear SARAH,
    Share the benefits of being a PineCone Research member with your friends or relatives who have young children in their household!
    PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household. We are specifically looking for moms with a baby or child(ren) age 3 years or under in their household.
    Please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.
    Here is the link to the registration:
    https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/Signup/ds10148.aspx
    As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.
    If your referral has any questions, they can email us at scott@pineconeresearch.com or click on the link to learn more about PineCone Research.
    http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!
    Thank you,
    Karen Scott
    Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com

If you wish to opt out from receiving future emails from PineCone Research, please click the link below:
    http://www.pineconeresearch.com/OptOut/OptOut.asp
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sadly I don't fit the profile they are looking for... so no go! Curses..........
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £88.25 spent!!!
  • Addy2013
    Addy2013 Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    Sadly I don't fit the profile they are looking for... so no go! Curses..........

Same here. I have tried twice in as many years and have never been selected. Unlucky me :(
  • redagila
    Options
    I recently referred a friend who is in her 80's and lives alone. She was not only accepted but is now a real fan because she is regularly receiving surveys and has received test products.

I have been a member for years and have hardly ever had test products and the number of surveys I receive seems to have decreased - grr!!
  • mosid1910
    Options
    Frequently cannot sign in, have been unable to do so for over a week.
    I, and probably lots of others are missing out on surveys and no help from Karen Scott that actually WORKS. I do keep getting reminders that my help in doing a survey is needed, it is really frustrating.
    When it is working Pinecone research is excellent
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,958 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mosid1910 wrote: »
    Frequently cannot sign in, have been unable to do so for over a week.
    I, and probably lots of others are missing out on surveys and no help from Karen Scott that actually WORKS. I do keep getting reminders that my help in doing a survey is needed, it is really frustrating.
    When it is working Pinecone research is excellent

I have had no problems, done 4 surveys over the last week and just logged in after reading your post and all logged in ok.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • redagila
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I have had no problems, done 4 surveys over the last week and just logged in after reading your post and all logged in ok.

You are lucky - I have never had 4 surveys in a week. Lucky nowadays if I receive 1 survey every 2 months.

Just wondered do you wait for an email or do you log-in regularly to see if there are any surveys available?
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    You are lucky - I have never had 4 surveys in a week. Lucky nowadays if I receive 1 survey every 2 months.

Just wondered do you wait for an email or do you log-in regularly to see if there are any surveys available?

Where do you look for available surveys?
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sharond101 wrote: »
    Where do you look for available surveys?

log into your account from the Pinecone page. Then on the home page, you will see current surveys. Underneath that heading will be any surveys you can complete.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure