Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can see it on Quidco website without logging into my account, so it doesn't appear to be account specific. www.quidco.com/clicksnap/offers/all/ is the link...........and I'm thinking maybe you can apply for both offers.

You're right - they're not showing on my app but when I log into my account on my lappie, both offers are showing for me :T Thank you!
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can see the Birds Eye offer on my Quidco too :) I'll apply for both, it reads to me that you should be able to.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    With Bird's Eye Inspirations back in topic again, can I ask who or where some of you contacted re the fish / chicken / veg fusions TMF offers when they were refused refunds on the grounds of 'one per household'? Just back from holiday to find letters to this effect at a couple of my addresses and 2 of them relate to the veg fusions being a duplicate!! TIA
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    With Bird's Eye Inspirations back in topic again, can I ask who or where some of you contacted re the fish / chicken / veg fusions TMF offers when they were refused refunds on the grounds of 'one per household'? Just back from holiday to find letters to this effect at a couple of my addresses and 2 of them relate to the veg fusions being a duplicate!! TIA

Use the claim address.
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

No money back for me. Got a letter from customer services apologising that I didn't like it, with a prepaid packet to send the roll back and a 50p voucher for more velvet. Unless it's like the toothpaste one some while back when they asked us to get our dentist to fill in a form. I think we got our money back separately. Will give it a couple of days before writing to them.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    L_York wrote: »
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

No money back for me. Got a letter from customer services apologising that I didn't like it, with a prepaid packet to send the roll back and a 50p voucher for more velvet. Unless it's like the toothpaste one some while back when they asked us to get our dentist to fill in a form. I think we got our money back separately. Will give it a couple of days before writing to them.

I sent mine back on 3rd july and received a cheque back within a week...how strange..
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well - did you definitely include the flash etc? I sent mine off about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back.
  • lesley_uk
    lesley_uk Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

The same happened to me and the cheque followed.
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    I've now bought one of the Birds Eye Chargrills items and one of the Birds Eye Inspirations and have already been fully refunded for both items from Quidco.
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Re Velvet toilet rolls

Ooops! Just realised I had the cheque a couple of days ago. So many tmf on the go at the moment it's hard to keep track
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback