Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    If it simply hadn't come, then yes, that is who I'd contact, but it is the claim address which has come up with 'one per household'. I believe someone on here mentioned contacting someone/ somewhere else and received an apology, and refund. Anyone remember please?

I successfully challenged using the claim address.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    fatboy77 wrote: »
    Re: Bic Cristal Pen challenge

Am I right in assuming the aim is to buy these as cheap as possible as the refund is for a fixed £10, regardless of what they cost?

Currently half price at £1.50 in Tesco
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Yes you're right. Thank you for that.

I hadn't paid attention to this one. Will be trying it now! Do you need to buy the promo pack?
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I hadn't paid attention to this one. Will be trying it now! Do you need to buy the promo pack?
    No. They just require an empty pen and receipt.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    fatboy77 wrote: »
    No. They just require an empty pen and receipt.

Great, thanks :D
  • cupcake4
    cupcake4 Posts: 457 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    "Bic Cristal Pen Challenge
    Originally Posted by purplestar133
    No. They just require an empty pen and receipt."

How long is the promo on for pls as it will take time to use up the pen?
  • purplestar133
    Options
    I've just received a letter from Batiste saying they aren't paying up because I didn't include the receipt. I uploaded it and it showed as uploaded on the page when I sent it in.

Going to email them with a scan of the receipt.

Whole thing was a faff. Couldn't print it properly, couldn't upload properly unless using another browser.

My email has been rejected because of an incorrect address. I used the address on the website [EMAIL="satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk"]satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk[/EMAIL].

So now I've submitted the form again as it says on the letter that you can. I don't trust it at all though. I didn't to start with but only did it as the print out was so rubbish!

L_York wrote: »
    Just had a letter from them this morning saying I did not include the receipt. I uploaded it online!! I will email them as well.

Did you get anywhere? Did your email get rejected aswell?
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 2 August 2014 at 4:36PM
    Options
    I had the same problem with the email address bouncing back after mine was rejected because I hadn't included the online form (I didn't include it because it wasn't readable & there's clearly a problem with it).
    I did ring Batiste direct about it to explain that my claim had been rejected due to the form problem and I wasn't able to get in touch with them on the email address provided but they said they couldn't help me as it was a third party running the promotion for them.

I returned it all again as suggested with their letter and the unreadable form and a letter from myself explaining (again) and I've this week received the refund (only the 1 postage was refunded though even though I used 2 stamps!!! annoying!

It's very poor service considering it's their problems with the - site; I sent 2 letters explaining but the problems I'd mentioned didn't even get acknowledged - just standard to the point letters. What's more - they don't seem to have made any attempt to fix the site either....
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Last night I bought one of the Birds Eye Chargrills items and one of the Birds Eye Inspirations and have already been fully refunded for both items from Quidco. Great Service!:T
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My email has been rejected because of an incorrect address. I used the address on the website [EMAIL="satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk"]satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk[/EMAIL].

So now I've submitted the form again as it says on the letter that you can. I don't trust it at all though. I didn't to start with but only did it as the print out was so rubbish!

Did you get anywhere? Did your email get rejected aswell?

After over a week I got a reply to my email saying that I could not have a refund because I had not claimed within 28 days. I replied that this was not what the letter had said - the letter said it was because I had not included the receipt and also that the letter said I could re-apply within 14 days.
    I got an instant reply asking for a copy of the letter so that they could investigate. Needless to say I can't find the letter. Too much hassle for £2.99. My 'other addresses' received the refund without a problem.
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    Who do we contact when the TMF companies ignore the claim...? Ozkleen haven't replied to any of my letters, emails, tweets, FB, and there's no phone number. The TMF is still on their website!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback