Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I was just about to do the paperwork for the Velvet but looking at the side panel it reads like it needs the entire outer wrapping - is this so?

If so I will put it in a poly bag.

the code number it needs from a loo roll, is in inside the roll so its readable or under the loo paper itself so you have to wait until you finish a roll ?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I was just about to do the paperwork for the Velvet but looking at the side panel it reads like it needs the entire outer wrapping - is this so?

the code number it needs from a loo roll, is in inside the roll so its readable or under the loo paper itself so you have to wait until you finish a roll ?
    I sent the whole plastic bag,the code is on the inside of the roll...the bit not with the loo roll wrapped round it but the inner side of the tube....it can be difficult to read but mine were the same codes on each roll so if you cant read one you may find it easier on another roll from the same pack
    Someone also suggested cutting the code out and sending it if it was too difficult to read
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »

It says the "promotional flash packaging, so I take that to be just the pink part .
    I have used up a roll and there is no code number on the outside of the cardboard inner, so it is definitely the one you can see on the inside.

HTH
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Both the Persil (without P&P) and Sure deodorant (with P&P) refunds arrived today.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. Mine turned up just now!

Roma
    Got mine today too. About 10 mins after I replied to you lol
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Daz liquitabs - i have posted this before but i sent off to two different addresses - june 3rd and june 17th and not had any cheques yet. So i am wondering if anyone has got the e mail address and if so have they contacted daz about
    not recieving their cheques. Look forward to any replies - positive i hope
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    GRETCHENER wrote: »
    Daz liquitabs - i have posted this before but i sent off to two different addresses - june 3rd and june 17th and not had any cheques yet. So i am wondering if anyone has got the e mail address and if so have they contacted daz about
    not recieving their cheques. Look forward to any replies - positive i hope

We've had ours back from May and they all took over a month so hopefully yours won't take too much longer.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I got my Persil cheque today. No postage, can't remember whether that was meant to be included or not.

Still no Daz liquitabs.

I got a refund for Velvet the other day, and I only included the pink flash from the packet, not the whole packet.
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Mlkjm = daz liquitabs
    thanks for your confidence - it makes me feel better- just hope you are correct in your comments - will let you know
  • ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Options
    I got my Persil cheque today. No postage, can't remember whether that was meant to be included or not.

Still no Daz liquitabs.

I got a refund for Velvet the other day, and I only included the pink flash from the packet, not the whole packet.
    How long ago did you send the velvet application? thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure