$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Thanks for the info floxxie and Fairy........will have a look next week when I have a few days off. Working all over Easter.

Not much chance of me getting addicted floxxie lol Im too tight!!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :rotfl:KM.

I can't wait for the children to go back to school. They have been off since the 16th and return on the 4th! I just can't concentrate with them around and I have therefore not been doing anything to earn. It is a good job that Neo requires as little or as much time as you have.

I did manage to work out that if I extend 5rrs a day, I can keep on top of it all. So tomorrow I start. The downside is that I have to make sure the rrs click and earn me their extension money :)
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 March 2016 at 7:40PM
    Options
    Hey and how are we all on neobuxs' 8th birthday.?

Well I have gone and done it, I have purchased Golden and extended 49 rr altogether for 240 days, feel exhilarated and scared at the same time lol.

Still have 56 to extend but going to do that at end of April hopefully so I am not worrying about so many in one go when they are up for renewal. They have 265 days actually because I only got some of them recently.

Thanks to this thread I am picking up lots of tips and tricks that I wouldn't ever know about. Was going to purchase golden at end of April but with it being such a good discount thought it was better doing it now in case it does not go as cheap next time, and as I mentioned earlier it will be better to split the load on rr for when they all need extending again.

Also yesterday I recycled 7 who just had not clicked at all in over 6 days so fingers crossed I get some more productive clickers.

Now got 0.73 in main balance, points and coins still the same, however my poor paypal balance is a lot lighter. I always keep my earnings from other sites in there so that I don't really feel like I am spending money if that makes sense. I know I have worked hard for it but I would never have spent the money I did today from my bank. It also helps that my bank doesn't swallow up my earnings from other sites too.

Sorry for long post, on a bit of a neobux high lol x
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • lupyloo
    lupyloo Posts: 941 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Floxxie wrote: »
    :rotfl:KM.

I can't wait for the children to go back to school. They have been off since the 16th and return on the 4th! I just can't concentrate with them around and I have therefore not been doing anything to earn. It is a good job that Neo requires as little or as much time as you have.

I did manage to work out that if I extend 5rrs a day, I can keep on top of it all. So tomorrow I start. The downside is that I have to make sure the rrs click and earn me their extension money :)

I know what you mean but I teach so I am very excited about holidays. We only broke up today and will be money making the whole 2 weeks. Can't wait. I normally have so much to do when I come home with family and marking that money making comes last in queue. Will be spending quality time with kids and hubby but I will be able to stay awake longer and be much more productive x
    Clixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
    Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Aren't I the lucky one with kids all grown up and earning their own money? :rotfl:

I sometimes even forget when the school hols are these days.

Well done Lupy on your upgrade!! Welcome to the Golden Club :beer:

Its so exciting when it first happens.

Floxxie..........your plan sounds good! Think it keeps you motivated knowing you have to earn a certain amount to keep on top of extending plans.

Its my purchase day so keeping it very low. Just 3. Then if I do 3 for the next 2 weeks and then 10 it should just take me to the 250 mark.
    Then I am contemplating staying put till my hols at the end of May.

Was thinking of buying a biggish pack before I go hoping they will do miracles while I;m away and I will come back and be rich. ;)

Also as I am thinking about the points situation. I know I cant do my ads while Im away but will have my tablet with me and could do my points clicks at least while Im away. That is allowed isnt it?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Jubilee76
    Jubilee76 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all

I've just extended another 10 for 240 days but I am facing the same problem with some referrals coming dangerously close to being lost. It's really helpful to see your thoughts on this as I was wondering the same. My average and clicks have really dropped off (hopefully just an Easter blip)

I may have to do 30 days on some just to maintain. I have the house to myself on Saturday so I might try to do lots of jobs and pick up points.

Well done Lupy on becoming a member of the golden club :T- was a brilliant discount
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Well done Jubilee on extending some for 240!!

Go for the 30 days to give you breathing space.

I know when I first started and I rented too quickly I was in a panic as thought I was going to lose some but just did for the short period till I got on an even keel and then vowed to never buy more refs than I could realistically extend for a decent length of time.

Good luck and enjoy the empty house Sat.
  • Jubilee76
    Jubilee76 Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done Jubilee on extending some for 240!!

Go for the 30 days to give you breathing space.

I know when I first started and I rented too quickly I was in a panic as thought I was going to lose some but just did for the short period till I got on an even keel and then vowed to never buy more refs than I could realistically extend for a decent length of time.

Good luck and enjoy the empty house Sat.

Hi KM :)

You are right - breathing space is what I need. I am going to see how my clicks do tomorrow and rethink the 240 days for now.
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Moooooorning :D Aren't you all doing so well? :D its great to read everything with the obvious buzz in the words!

Well done on your upgrade Lupy - very brave of you to just go for it but it is brilliant and we are all here to help if you need it!

I managed to extend some for 240 days so now have 17 on long term contracts hehehe what a long way to go for the 500 to be extended but it feels good to be working on it.

Clicks up to 376 yesterday so am pleased with that :D I have 400 in my sights still. Oh and i got another new ref from somewhere too!

Now i am trying to think about the next discount day. I have a $25 bonus due from my zero system on 20th April and a $9 monthly payment on 15th so am thinking about using that towards renewing my golden - need to check if April is the only discount day before my golden expires. In the meantime extending and recycling it is ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm so glad I extended my 5rrs this morning as I have managed to sleep all day and I have no energy to do anything but surf :(

My average is ok, not as high as I would like, but hopefully there will be enough in the pot tomorrow to extend another 5rrs.

I just hadn't put too much thought into a strategy before I joined this thread, and while I don't have a complete strategy, I do have a plan of sorts, so thank you everyone for your input.

FC your click numbers are great but sorry I have no idea what you are talking about re zero system etc. Have I missed out on this?

Lupy I too would be excited if I was a teacher and having a break! I am much happier by myself than having people and children around me. My children also do not seem to like early bed times so 1am is normal for them. My 'me' time is therefore when they are at school!

Right, fingers crossed our rrs continue clicking on their Easter break!
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport